attest detestable more than ORD potties

isosconfig

How you drive, yo. I aint no Sunday driver. Lead foot. I zip. But I cant stand other driverS who not only try to push through traffic but push my blank ass out the way. Never works. I am so willing to take three weeks off after you slam into my rear end. Oh God, I'm willing.

And from what I can see it seems to be a "me first" thing. A game, roulette with lives at stake. They are perfectly happy to drive moderately insane until they come behind you. Then speed into tail as an attempt to make me match their witlessness, reckless.

Now, I aint a complete jerk myself. I do try and move over and out whenever I can. Neva caught me doing 60 in the fast lane oblivious.

Except in extreme cases. Rare and extreme will I brake check a fellow, and only if there is room for both of us to move.

I was in Wrigleyville last night and unmarked police all up on my ass down Clark. I safely pulled over and the cop pulled over too.

He's like what's da problem, son. (I'M an old man. But let the slight slide.)

I'm like...don't like your tailgating, Sir.

His response astonished me.

He apologized and offered, "Well, I had to check....no one ever pulls over for me."

Wow.

So that means to get to the target or the next red light first you will also ride a cop (unmarked but with police plates)

Ah, such is life. But being raised on the South Side...(never to be referred to as ghetto:smiles:

First lesson of survival: Do not antagonise the man with the gun.

Or me.... for that matter... on the double nickle.
I will call Vrdolyak law group and just a taking pictures before emergency even arrives. All looking for corroborating eyewitnesses while dreaming of what I'm gonna binge on Netfilx.

lakersfan1

No no no. Chicago po po. Got things to do. I learned this as as a 16 year old young buck. Po po uses the red light like a stop sign a 2am. Just look both ways and sliiiiiiide on throough.

Mad Medic

No no no. Chicago po po. Got things to do. I learned this as as a 16 year old young buck. Po po uses the red light like a stop sign a 2am. Just look both ways and sliiiiiiide on throough.
OR if they're concerned too much traffic and someone might actually phone in complaint about po po car # whatever Then they just give one quick flash of the blue lights and go on through at 30mph and immediately flip back off the strobes. As if regular folks dont know WTF they up to.