Attention NEW Uber Drivers - Killer surge area for the taking!

JerseyGT

It's there all day and night! If you're not driving here, you have to be crazy!
20170924_132604.png

Mikey_D

The last time I picked up a Pax in Patterson ( about 2 weeks ago in the middle of the day ) the guy ended up passing out in my back seat.

He seemed normal when I picked him up. I think he might have taken something during the trip. I swear I thought the guy was dead. I was shaking him hard but he wouldn't wake up. Completely limp. Just as I was about to call the police he snapped out of it.

But I agree ... Paterson is a great place to drive. GO FOR IT.

freeFromUber

The last time I picked up a Pax in Patterson ( about 2 weeks ago in the middle of the day ) the guy ended up passing out in my back seat.

He seemed normal when I picked him up. I think he might have taken something during the trip. I swear I thought the guy was dead. I was shaking him hard but he wouldn't wake up. Completely limp. Just as I was about to call the police he snapped out of it.

But I agree ... Paterson is a great place to drive. GO FOR IT.
Dude..,,NEVER touch a pax...if they are out cold call the cops and let them deal with it.

SuzeCB

Good advice. At the time I was just anxious to get the human refuse out of my car.
Calling 911 us good advice. Drugs/alcohol? Probably, but it could have been another medical emergency just as easily. Let 911 duspatch a cop or ambulance, as they see fit.

Do NOT touch the pax, and do NOT let 911 talk you into doing so! Make the call on speaker so your dash cam can record what's said.

ToughTommy

I have shaken many passengers because
1 want them OUT . Do you really want to sit and wait for a cop to show up while this person could puke any second
2 Time is money
3 Males only I would not touch a female but some drunken bro NP