Attention FLL and MIA ants, your presence at the lot will be a waste of time on Uber.

The Entomologist

As promised, operation "let's starve the Uber ants" has begun with a total of 10 players on the board (what I think should be enough to starve each airport), 30+ mile X, XL, lux and SUV trips are as of Monday limited to 5 gents/gals at each airport (well, SUV's are rather difficult due to phone campers but still nothing beats ol fashioned gps spoof at home), it doesn't mean you might not get lucky with left overs here and there but! you will just have to take anything else that is not caviar, steak or lobster to make something before your 14 hours or whatever are up.

This of course does not apply to Lyft so you may want to try your luck there, Uber has now fallen under the FLL crew's dictatorship, you are welcome to keep calling and asking for destinations, canceling no show, making them cancel and the whole shebang, the more the system is ruined, the faster my crew will limit the hoarding of trips to something bearable.

When will it stop? Well, that depends on the result I'm trying to observe (like the Uber queue matches in numbers with Lyft) or gossip goes on at the greenlight, still, this is the beginning of a nationwide scaled take over to mourn the accounts of those who passed ( for 5 days before returning LOL), I'm a man of my word as posted a few weeks back, the sky falls on Uber and just in time for their IPO.

Don't waste your time at the airport because there will be nothing there for you, one thing is gaming the system with calls and tricks... another is hacking the living shit out of it, worlds apart.

Someone translate this to spanish if you'd be so kind, tks.

Last edited:

Working4peanuts

Got this today. Not complaining at all. Obviously your system to steal all the good fares ain't working too well.

Screenshot_20190523-175621.png

The Entomologist

So I guess I just must be one of the lucky ants who always seems to get a good trip outta the airport...
Got this today. Not complaining at all. Obviously your system to steal all the good fares ain't working too well.

View attachment 322748

Thanks for the information, as suspected, I do not have the man power to take that many trips, here is a piece of info from my discoveries while testing the system:

Uber has ~30 trips of 30+ miles at FLL and ~20 trips of 30+ miles at MIA, per hour, I only count with me and 10 other people (5 each airport) which should take about 4-6 per hour, I guess I will have to add more people to make an impact, problem is... some of the crew do not work on low season, I guess I'll have to pick people in these forums.

Gubber Singh

Thanks for the information, as suspected, I do not have the man power to take that many trips, here is a piece of info from my discoveries while testing the system:

Uber has ~30 trips of 30+ miles at FLL and ~20 trips of 30+ miles at MIA, per hour, I only count with me and 10 other people (5 each airport) which should take about 4-6 per hour, I guess I will have to add more people to make an impact, problem is... some of the crew do not work on low season, I guess I'll have to pick people in these forums.

I’m in!

Idontgetit

Thanks for the trip didnt get a tip but good one. I appreciate you sending this way.

Attachments

• 1E0A5C50-4578-45C4-9218-1F700CB158E0.jpeg
    1E0A5C50-4578-45C4-9218-1F700CB158E0.jpeg
    113.7 KB · Views: 46