What is your daily quota ?

• Total voters

ProDriver.me

Past Sponsor
ProDriverAd.jpg

Hello Atlanta Chauffeurs,

We are ProDriver and we are recruiting Chauffeurs / Independent Limousine Operators for lucrative contract jobs with major Limousine companies who need affiliates and luxury TNC’s app’s.

On the spot Interviews being held in Atlanta May 8th - May 22nd

We are only looking for the best of the best in Atlanta. You must have the following criteria, in order to be scheduled for a interview with one of our Atlanta recruiters.

YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA TO QUALIFY :

• Be a professional licensed Chauffeur/Independent Limousine Operator
  • Have Commercial insurance
  • Airport credentials
  • A clean driving record (no more than 3 points)

VEHICHLE REQUIREMENTS

• Own a Black SUV 2015 or newer year model.
  • Own a Black luxury Sedan 2013 or newer year model.
  • Own a Mercedes Benz Sprinter 2013 year model or newer.

Fill out this form here and if you qualify, we will schedule an interview with you in Atlanta, GA May 8th - May 22nd.

VISIT US @ www.ProDriver.me and fill out our online application.

ProDriverAd.jpg

Last edited:

ProDriver.me

Past Sponsor
Hello Steve, thanks for checking in.

We recruit for several Limousine companies and luxury apps, they all have different vehicle requirements. Aggregators like Limos.com, Groundlink, icars.cc and Blacklane for example all have their own standards and what vehicle types, year restrictions and models they accept.

Long story short, there is only ONE way to find out and that is to apply online at www.ProDriver.me.

- We will submit your information to all of our clients and they will let us know if you qualify for their standards and affiliate requirements.

Best regards,

ProDriver Team

Last edited:

ATLuberblack404

Hello,

I was at the 9AM recruiting session at Atlantic Station today for an interview .
Z aney accepted my 2016 Mercedes Benz GLS.

Payout rates from downtown and ITP looked great too me. The payout rates reminded me of the good old days and similar to Uber Black payout rates back in 2013 :smiles:

BLACK CAR SERVICE

Hello,

I am signed up with all the companies you mentioned.

My question is, do you have a list of the companies you recruit for ? I really would like to get an Affiliate interview with Empire CLS for Atlanta.

Last edited by a moderator:

ProDriver.me

Past Sponsor
Hello,

I am signed up with all the companies you mentioned.

My question is, do you have a list of the companies you recruit for ? I really would like to get an Affiliate interview with Empire CLS for Atlanta.

Hello, we just received your application and have scheduled you for an interview and vehicle inspection. Check your e-mail for interview information and documents to bring.

Here is the information to anyone who want to apply to be an affiliate for Empire CLS:

GLOBAL NETWORK PARTNERS
(800) 451-5466 ext. 2892
[email protected]

https://www.empirecls.com/contact/
Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 2.23.41 PM.png

ProDriver.me

Past Sponsor
Thank you to all the Limousine operators we met today in Atlantic Station, here in Atlanta. Looking forward to meeting more of you today at 9:15 AM

The Math is simple.

Start having "Scheduled runs" every day, and fill up your down time with "On- Demand" Airport runs, FBO's (Private airports) and Hourly charters.

• Three scheduled trips per day @ $100 per airport run, is $2100 per week.
  • Fill up your downtime, in between your regular daily trips with "On demand" jobs.
  • Work smarter. Quality "High end" limousine customers = Quality life. Less trips and higher payouts.

654-Fleet-Mercedes-Jet.jpg

ProDriver.me

Past Sponsor
We have been meeting some really great limousine operators today. Atlanta has some really professional chauffeurs and new vehicles. Looking forward to meeting the 1:00PM chauffeurs and the 5PM chauffeurs today at Atlantic station. Address and parking instructions are in your invitation e-mail.

BLACK CAR SERVICE

Hello,

I sent two Uber Black and one Uber SUV to todays interview session, how do I get my referral bonus for them ? Would the referral bonus be in my first deposit ?

ProDriver.me

Past Sponsor
Hello,

I sent two Uber Black and one Uber SUV to todays interview session, how do I get my referral bonus for them ? Would the referral bonus be in my first deposit ?

Good morning,

You will get paid out your referral bonus in your direct deposit after they complete 30 rides.

Monica33

Hello,

I have always wanted to get away from uber and lyft and get into the limousine business. Can you tell me how I could get the proper credentials please .

ProDriver.me

Past Sponsor
Hello,

I have always wanted to get away from uber and lyft and get into the limousine business. Can you tell me how I could get the proper credentials please .

Hello,

Fill out the form online on our website at www.PROdriver.com and we will have a recruiter reach out to you with the details. We will put you in contact with a Limousine company we have partnered with, who will be able to get you what you need. It's as easy as 1,2,3 and takes about 14 days to get started.

1. Chauffeur permit from DDS (Link)
  2. Commercial insurance
  3. Airport sticker

Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 8.28.13 AM.png

ATLuberblack404

Hello,

I saw that the limo company you have partnered with also offers commercial insurance . Can someone from Pro Driver send me the rates please. I am currently paying way to much and I am interested in switching to a better commercial insurance Company .

ProDriver.me

Past Sponsor
Hello,

I saw that the limo company you have partnered with also offers commercial insurance . Can someone from Pro Driver send me the rates please. I am currently paying way to much and I am interested in switching to a better commercial insurance Company .

Hello,

Check you e-mail for the commercial insurance rates, they are based on your vehicles information. However, the rates will also depend on your driving record, age and how many points you have.