1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Atlanta blocks

Discussion in 'Flex' started by atl30096, May 29, 2018.

1. atl30096

atl30096 New Member

Anyone else in the ATL having issues finding blocks on a consistent basis? I started delivering at the beginning of May, and that first Friday I received 2 reserved blocks for the following week. I accepted both. Since then I’ve not seen any reserved blocks. I have, however, been able to find a few blocks (3 additional from the first 2) here and there but they are few and far between. I emailed support to try to find out what’s going on (might as well have been emailing a different company) and was told Amazon Flex is for flexible income and blah blah blah. I’m not looking to make this a full time job as I already have one of those but I would like to work Flex more than 2 hours a week. Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions to help procure more blocks?

2. Bygosh

Bygosh Active Member

Offers are not going to sit there waiting for you. There are thousands of other drivers competing for the same work you want.

grams777 likes this.
  3. atl30096

atl30096 New Member

Thanks? Not really expecting that. I’m clearly not opposed to putting the work in considering constantly refreshing on the offers screen is how I got 60% of the work I have completed. Really just looking for some advice. i.e. it’s best to search for blocks at X, Y, or Z times, don’t do this, do do that, etc.

4. cvflexer

cvflexer Member

It is best to tap right about the time when blocks are released for your station. You have to figure it out by tapping ALL day for days until you do.

5. atl30096

atl30096 New Member

Awesome. Thank you for that advice.