Atl $6.75 base fare uber gets $3.00

Johnatllateuber

So as you have seen a text lately talking about a base fare of $6.75 but then heard nothing else, well it has been raised yet the partner doesn't benefit and neither does the customer, $6.75 -1.75 booking fee - 1.25 uber fee partner makes $3.75 and uber gets $3.00. Makes sense considering they don't have to pay repairs on a vehicle or deal with all the bs,also they leave you stranded with no rental per their insurance if your in an accident and the other persons insurance bails they don't even fight for you.

NuberUber

So as you have seen a text lately talking about a base fare of $6.75 but then heard nothing else, well it has been raised yet the partner doesn't benefit and neither does the customer, $6.75 -1.75 booking fee - 1.25 uber fee partner makes $3.75 and uber gets $3.00. Makes sense considering they don't have to pay repairs on a vehicle or deal with all the bs,also they leave you stranded with no rental per their insurance if your in an accident and the other persons insurance bails they don't even fight for you.
Actually the drivers did benefit when Uber raised the minimum fare. We used to keep $3.00 for a minimum ride, now we get $3.75. It's like a mini raise!

negeorgia

The drivers did benefit from the increase. I used to get $3.20, now I get $4.00. That is in Atlanta market. In Athens, I get $3.20. As to your other points. Let me be the first to say that there are risks associated with choosing to do rideshare.