At that point

Cubs44

after 3 years, and close to 11,000 rides. I am at the point that any minimum rides without a cash tip get a 1 star rating. this way I will never see their cheap asses again, and I will get just rides that make me more money in the future. thoughts?

Cubs44

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nope. there's always plenty to go around. get rid of the cheapies for the newbies......I try to run my small business at maximum profit....not a charity.

Syn

I do too, but market is very small, weather is nice and this winter has been a disaster so far. So its either suck up & do short trips ... or wake up at 3 am and/or do bar closing hours - and I'm not willing to do either one.

Cubs44

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I make due. only do this part time, and have a set goal of $675/week, looking forward to summer. this town will be crazy.....if your smart.

Syn

this town will be crazy.....if your smart.
"smart" meaning staying up all night to deal with the worst possible crowd (drunken millennials) ...

I never look forward to the summer. I love winters since I can meet my goal by driving 6-9 am and 5-7 pm while dealing with sober middle-aged people who usually just sit in the back and play on their cell phone without saying a word.