At sna right now.

OMG GO!

I want a bullhorn to scream at these 20 jackwads that keep fillin up the que. "App off, surge will hit and we all get to eat. When the surge dies, app off and repeat."

Any better ideas?

LoveBC

What's the longest trip you hope to get out of SNA ? I've gotten one fluke trip to Carlsbad and everything else was either Anaheim or a shortie. When SNA surges the pax just walk across the street.

OMG GO!

I get laguna or dana point sometimes. Basically 25-35 dollar rides are the best i hope for at any sort of regularity. Most are 10-20 bucks. I keep the app off till it pops 2x or better. Also i live 10 min from sna. Easy to get here for predicatable surges.

Adieu, i got 5 on it. No cc tho.

Adieu

I get laguna or dana point sometimes. Basically 25-35 dollar rides are the best i hope for at any sort of regularity. Most are 10-20 bucks. I keep the app off till it pops 2x or better. Also i live 10 min from sna. Easy to get here for predicatable surges.

Adieu, i got 5 on it. No cc tho.

Act now and I'll throw in a fine gently used flamethrower....MAPP gas baby~~~

OMG GO!

Lots of aircraft due down between 930 and 1030. The ants WILL clear and then there will be some surge to be had. Praying to the flying spaghetthi monster for the freak Rancho Cucamonga fare.

jw-sm.jpg

OMG GO!

*fingers crossed*

Well that was dissapointing. Any ideas aside from head to newport? Orange?

OMG GO!

Oh snap! Hope i get an at bat. Of course i jumped over here for one second bored and end up 30something when i go back. Learned my lesson. F me....