1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

at a festival where people are wearing paint, uber advises carry towels and cleaning materials

Discussion in 'Washington DC' started by uberslame, Sep 12, 2015.

1. I say let's bomb their new headquarters with paint filled balloons---those ****ing jackasses!

2. LAuberX

LAuberX Moderator

Driving:
    UberX
    Better advice:

If you encounter a customer wearing body paint, feathers or sparkle makeup please select Cancel, "customer request" and get the f*** out of there.

3. KGB7

KGB7

Driving:
    UberX
    I'll supply body bags for them to wear.

Jedi Driver likes this.
  4. If it's an easy non-permanent clean up..take a pic & have Uber charge a cleaning fee..but then again it seems like once again they've covered their ass by pre warning drivers ahead of time

3for3 likes this.
  5. Zeus

Zeus

I think. A majority of them will take metro, but for those that did drive, how painted and messy are your passengers ?

6. I had 2 girls 1.7x headed back to GWU..they weren't messy at all..considering that I have all black interior

7. Uber says carry towels and cleaning supplies. But why go to that extreme when the CANCEL button is right at your fingertips? Once again, let's keep in mind who is doing who the favor in this arrangement.

PRO TIP: If there's a chance a pax is going to phuque up your car (body paint, glitter, puke, excessive perfume, feathers, etc.) the CANCEL button is your friend.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
    3for3, Jedi Driver and KGB7 like this.
  8. FlDriver

FlDriver

I would drive in another part of town or take the day off.

3for3 likes this.