ASU Kids NOT Worth Your Time.

AP92

F**k the ASU kids No I won't pick you up at that Jimmy John's on Apache No I won't pick you up at the Cottages on Lindon Lane and hell no I won't drop you off at the HUB seriously these students expect AUX cord bottled water gum and cell phone chargers for us getting paid $2.40 they'll expect limousine service on a Uber X trip.

Tequila Jake

Ha! For me, those apartments on Linden Lane is an automatic to let the ping time out. And I hate dorm pickups where you have to wait 4-1/2 minutes (I think they play the 5 minute rule) for 4 kids to go 2 blocks (with Aux cord) to In-N-Out.

It's even worse at night with bicyclists wearing dark clothing and no lights are weaving in and out going the wrong way on the streets. And riding with no hands playing with their phones to adjust the playlist.

And this year they'll probably be even more oblivious to traffic while they're looking for Pokemon.

I Aint Jo Mama

F**k the ASU kids No I won't pick you up at that Jimmy John's on Apache No I won't pick you up at the Cottages on Lindon Lane and hell no I won't drop you off at the HUB seriously these students expect AUX cord bottled water gum and cell phone chargers for us getting paid $2.40 they'll expect limousine service on a Uber X trip.
I agree, i avoid that area like Hillary avoids lie detector tests

I Aint Jo Mama

Ha! For me, those apartments on Linden Lane is an automatic to let the ping time out. And I hate dorm pickups where you have to wait 4-1/2 minutes (I think they play the 5 minute rule) for 4 kids to go 2 blocks (with Aux cord) to In-N-Out.

It's even worse at night with bicyclists wearing dark clothing and no lights are weaving in and out going the wrong way on the streets. And riding with no hands playing with their phones to adjust the playlist.

And this year they'll probably be even more oblivious to traffic while they're looking for Pokemon.
I was at Chandler Mall Sunday and some young kid asked me if i was playing Pokemon, I said I'm almost 60 do i look f%$&^%g Reta3%d?

AP92

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Yeah right ! Lol the only way it'd be worth driving them around If it was X 4.0 Surge :biggrin:

AP92

Enjoy! On a surge, you'll make almost $4 per ride!
Watch his rating go to shit and having to drive @@@@@@bags frat guys and dumb @@@@@es that can't handle there alcohol throw up all over his car and Uber only giving him $75 to clean his car :biggrin:

Sterling Archer

4.93 still strong brother. I even get $20 - $5 tips from these" drunk @@@@@@ bags". Maybe I understand that at nights folks go out to drink so why be surprised when I pick one up? One time I had such a good trip with a "drunk @@@@@@bag" the @@@@ withdrew a tip for me before going to a strip joint. Again I do not and will not mind picking them up once you guys keep cancelling the trips. Oh and the $75 to clean my car I'm sure is more than you make a day of standing in the heat smoking at the airport bud. Safe driving out there.

AP92

4.93 still strong brother. I even get $20 - $5 tips from these" drunk ****** bags". Maybe I understand that at nights folks go out to drink so why be surprised when I pick one up? One time I had such a good trip with a "drunk ******bag" the @@@@ withdrew a tip for me before going to a strip joint. Again I do not and will not mind picking them up once you guys keep cancelling the trips. Oh and the $75 to clean my car I'm sure is more than you make a day of standing in the heat smoking at the airport bud. Safe driving out there.
I have a 4.94 I don't go to the airport either my normal times when it's busy i stay away from ASU Im sure you don't make $600 plus tips Fri Sat Sun like I do.

AP92

Lmao @ $600 for three days of Uber. Dude stop it with the BS. Nobody is making that in this market.

Another reason pax dont tip...they get drivers BS' ing them like "I make $200 a night and only work a few hours".

:rolleyes:
Im not making that right now it's been slow im lucky if I make $350 and when did i say I only worked a few hours ?? I work a good 14hr shifts each day those 3 days and I also do Select during the busy seasons rich people actually don't mind paying for Select.

AP92

Lmao @ $600 for three days of Uber. Dude stop it with the BS. Nobody is making that in this market.

Another reason pax dont tip...they get drivers BS' ing them like "I make $200 a night and only work a few hours".

:rolleyes:
Also I Never tell passangers what I make I just say yeah a little extra money on the side it's those damn adds you used to see that say make $1,500 a week no that's BS !