• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Astonishingly Low Rated Rider Requests

ctdude6969

Here's one for everyone. I have been back at it doing RS nearly full time again for 3 weeks since starting just over a year ago. The past week in my normal area, 2 pings have jumped out to me; someone rated a 4.12, which was alarming, and then again just tonight, a 4.33. Has anyone seen anyone lower than this? (As a personal rule of thumb, I never take a pax rated lower than a 4.70, sometimes 4.65 if it's a really slow day or night.)

tohunt4me

Here's one for everyone. I have been back at it doing RS nearly full time again for 3 weeks since starting just over a year ago. The past week in my normal area, 2 pings have jumped out to me; someone rated a 4.12, which was alarming, and then again just tonight, a 4.33. Has anyone seen anyone lower than this? (As a personal rule of thumb, I never take a pax rated lower than a 4.70, sometimes 4.65 if it's a really slow day or night.)
I have seen 3's!

They exist.

Wolfgang Faust

Lowest I saw was a 3...

tohunt4me

I guess my reasoning behind this post is what can lead a pax to such a low rating. As long as they are a decent person, especially on Uber, and don't cause any issues, I always rate a 5, regardless of tips.
I had a 4.2
Nice young lady.
Just wanted to stop at store on way home from club.

ctdude6969

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't imagine their wait times until someone accepts. I've seen 4.5's bounce back to me multiple times in my area, even if I have denied them once or twice.
Post automatically merged:

I had a 4.2
Nice young lady.
Just wanted to stop at store on way home from club.

I've had passengers that I've taken on slower nights that are rated a 4.5 or 4.6, that were the nicest people. Like I said, I generally rate everyone a 5. I've only had maybe 5-6 instances when I had to give a 1-3 star rating because the people were ridiculous or obnoxious (out of over 600 trips between Uber & Lyft). And to me, if I'm going to rate someone a 4, might as well just give them a 5. Sometimes people really are on their last dollar and need that trip you provide them and can't afford a tip.

Last edited:

ctdude6969

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I mean that's why I'm in this. Who does rideshare to make extra income to get by or wait......

Who is John Galt?

I got this one two days ago, and wrote about it here.

With a rating of 3.67 this very naughty girl was obviously in need of a stern hand and some serious disciplining.

I didn’t pick up on this occasion as I already have a sore hand from spanking another very naughty girl who seems to spend half her life over my knee. :smiles:

Attachments

waldowainthrop

Lowest seen in Denver: 4.1 Pool. I cancelled on him and the 4.9 passenger after him because I knew he would get added automatically to the Pool again afterward even after cancelling.

Lowest accepted: 4.55 late night surge airport pickup. Totally worth it, top 50 ride and substantial tip. The few 4.7s I didn’t screen out went fine and tipped very well.

Ratings are a useful screening method that I use daily but there are decent passengers under 4.8. Where, when, distance, surge can cause me to pick up the right lower rated passenger occasionally.

sellkatsell44

this makes me want to start a new riders account and see how low I can go before I’m deactivated.

currently chilling at a 4.92... but I think it’s broken. Hasn’t gone up or down in over a year.

but I also haven’t really given any ratings 🤔🤔🤔

donurs

I can't imagine their wait times until someone accepts. I've seen 4.5's bounce back to me multiple times in my area, even if I have denied them once or twice.
Post automatically merged:

I've had passengers that I've taken on slower nights that are rated a 4.5 or 4.6, that were the nicest people. Like I said, I generally rate everyone a 5. I've only had maybe 5-6 instances when I had to give a 1-3 star rating because the people were ridiculous or obnoxious (out of over 600 trips between Uber & Lyft). And to me, if I'm going to rate someone a 4, might as well just give them a 5. Sometimes people really are on their last dollar and need that trip you provide them and can't afford a tip.
That's exactly how I rate.