1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

ASSAULTED BY LYFT PASSENGER WITH FRIENDS AND ACCUSED OF RACISM

Discussion in 'Advice' started by Shawnllians, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Shawnllians

Shawnllians

He ordered a car for his friend , who was super high first at all he order to the wrong house
    Location after the time expired he called , ok np was just a few houses up.
    During the ride he started yelling on me to make turns i said do not worry i am taking you there.
    He said i dont care about navigation **** you i told him to get out.
    Then suddently comes 3 more of his friends and calling me racist one of them assaulted on me fron outside the car i could drive off.
    I called the cops but they took to long while asking tons of questions i lost them while following them on the streets with my car.
    After that lyft make sure only to bring up the pssenger false racism accusation and didn’t give a damnor believed what happened to me. Which could’ve been much much worse. So be careful guys you are definitely by your own police and even less lyft will help you out. So do not hesitate ever to hit them back if that happens to you. Our safety before passengers always.

2. Mista T

Mista T Author

Sounds like just another average day in the jungle to me

3. 911 Guy

911 Guy

Dash cam?

El Janitor, Uberlife2 and tohunt4me like this.
  4. Shawnllians

Shawnllians

Yes i do have it, the problem is nobody even cared unfortunately i had a stun gun but the only time i needed it didnt work lol buying a new one now luckily that was all i didnt choose to get out of the car because you never know

tohunt4me likes this.
  5. Ezridax

Ezridax

Driving:
    Lyft
    If the time expired, why did you go to a new location? Shoulda just canceled and been done with it.

6. Shawnllians

Shawnllians

Just because even worse j drove almost 10 min to pick him up lol, lessons that sometimes you learn the worse way

Just because even worse j drove almost 10 min to pick him up lol, lessons that sometimes you learn the w

Attached Files:

7. Ezridax

Ezridax

Driving:
    Lyft
    Well, now you know. Hope you have dashcam video to clear all that up.

tohunt4me and Shawnllians like this.
  8. Coachman

Coachman

Driving:
    UberX
    So... did you file a police report or not?

9. Shawnllians

Shawnllians

Yes i did, instead of send the cops right away the attentand was asking all those tons of questions so after 15 minutes i couldnt follow them anymore cuz the went through the school and the cops didnt want to go inside and check made the report and they told me that was a thing i should contact lyft. I said useless will be

tohunt4me likes this.
  10. kc ub'ing!

kc ub'ing!

No master Yoda, help it will!

Post the vid here, sounds bad azz!

11. Zap

Zap

Driving:
    UberX
    Yeah, don't stop there. Post it on FB, Twitter, etc. Make it go viral.

12. theLaw

theLaw

If you have footage, then a lawyer would probably like to see it..........especially if Lyft doesn't.

13. Shawnllians

Shawnllians

Hahaha i will i just need to make the cut first

14. steveK2016

steveK2016

Driving:
    UberXL
    Your issue started when you decided to assert your dominance over his turn by turn direction. Who cares if they want to direct you? GPS gives you the shortest/fastest way there, if he wants to take the scenic route, who cares? You'll get a few pennies more and you could have avoided all this confrontation.

15. Shawnllians

Shawnllians

That is not the point, he was yelling on me from the front seat multiple times , for everything there is a limit , so for you that is a point for being false accused and take **** all the way? I mostly do not mind about anything but...

Pax Collector likes this.
  16. steveK2016

steveK2016

Driving:
    UberXL
    3 weeks ago i had a drunk Marine try to start a fight with me, I'm prior Army. I laughed it off, took him and his wife home safely, then rewarded with a $10 tip. Thats how I handle it. I dont let idiots change my mood nor do I drop down to their level, they'll beat me with experience. If They lay hands on me or damage my vehicle, game on.

Words?

Sticks and stones my friend...

...then I remind myself how miserable of a life they must live if thats how they act in public. Ive got thick skin and dont rattle easily.

17. Shawnllians

Shawnllians

Gotcha man, that is good that could’ve been easily solved if my stun gun hasn’t failed at his face lolololol

It’s definitely not worth it i think the same but gotta protect my self unfortunately my mom just have myself and she is a couple thousand miles away

18. Ezridax

Ezridax

Driving:
    Lyft
    Just because she was doing her job and asking questions does not mean she didn’t have the call in for dispatch. Chances are, the precinct you were in was busy.

New2This likes this.
  19. Shawnllians

Shawnllians

Usually they are fast, the problem is the time that took i just lost them when they arrived they didnt even search lol mr argue

20. Ezridax

Ezridax

Driving:
    Lyft
    You’re going to call me “mr argue” when you got into this situation because you argued with a pax. Lol. I guess you just can’t handle having an opinion that even slightly challenges yours.

Shawnllians likes this.