• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Assault rifle and handcuffs at DWF waiting lot

#professoruber

Dude in cuffs brandished a gun. Another driver called them cops. All these drivers taking this too seriously. There were about 10 cops in the lot and obviously one had a assault rifle locked and loaded.

Lot A drama at its finest. #uber is not safe.

Funky Monkey

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Rough day at the office for sure. My speculation was that they wanted to pull the poor guy over for something minor and that he sought refuge in the waiting lot hoping they would let it slide
Post automatically merged:

Ah, now I see: I wonder if it went something along the lines of “this is MY LOT. I’ve been here for six months (brandishes firearm). Now go.”

#professoruber

Maybe the guy decided to fire a few shots so that the lot gets empty and he gets to the head of the queue and get an instant ping.
Unfortunately the ants were not distracted and had the eye on the prize. The only issue was the traffic cluster of ants rushing out of the lot. I did grab a select request within 30 minutes while all this was going on.

PlanoGuber

Unfortunately the ants were not distracted and had the eye on the prize. The only issue was the traffic cluster of ants rushing out of the lot. I did grab a select request within 30 minutes while all this was going on.
The Ants were probably worried it was La Migra coming for them...

peteyvavs

Don't remember many hispanics a few years ago. They're hard workers / must still be something left to wring out
Hispanics work harder then many whites, the only is that many that drive can’t speak English which pax’s complain about with the next driver.

Ian Richard Markham

I heard that the cops were accosting Uber Drivers who boast a cancellation rate of over 10% or an acceptance rate of less than 80%. I knew this day would come.

Ian Richard Markham

Please STOP spreading false information, law enforcement is NOT doing anything for Uber.
This is not false information! Law enforcement professionals first targeted those drivers who were standing in line to receive ice cream during the ice cream social Uber was hosting at Infield Lot A at DFW Airport!

Last edited: