Asparagus pee smell

Spender

Anyone here know how to get the smell of asparagus pee out? Last night I accidentally dropped my pee cup when trying to dump it out at the airport and it poured down my door and under my seat. Last night I tried cleaning it best I could but the asparagus pee smell still lingers. Anyone have any advice?

ROTA

You have no idea how many nasty ppl drive for uber man
Everyday costumers get into my car and say “wow this is one of the most clean car i saw... my last uber driver ...”
When im in airport queue lot i cant belive when i look around

Last edited:

ubermaster5000

Oh man I hope this is a troll thread but if not you can try baking soda. If that doesnt work try passing a bowel movememt over the asparagus pee area then sprinkle liquid nitrogen over it while rubbing your nipples.

Maybe also try buying another 20 grand worth of stop and shop gift cards so you can get free gas lmao

UberMor

My advise. Don't pee in a cup and then drive around with it. You can't drive a mile within 128 and not hit a fast food resteraunt with a bathroom. Hopefully your a troll.

Jaackil

Anyone here know how to get the smell of asparagus pee out? Last night I accidentally dropped my pee cup when trying to dump it out at the airport and it poured down my door and under my seat. Last night I tried cleaning it best I could but the asparagus pee smell still lingers. Anyone have any advice?
Wash it down with Sulfuric Acid that will take care of it.

Wookie767

Use this at home. Works well. Smells good

Walmart carrys it

Attachments

• 488a532d-4c51-48b9-857b-86d1aba5a55c_1000.jpg
    488a532d-4c51-48b9-857b-86d1aba5a55c_1000.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 43

Kodyhead

WTF? Do you guys not have time to stop at a bathroom? Don't you know that theres a bathroom at the gas station in the airport?

This whole Pee Cup thing is ridiculous.

I honestly would rather get out at a red light, and pee at an intersection than pee in any kind of bottle in my car lol

Goodellsux

Who the @@@@ eats asparagas, anyway? Pee somewhere, anywhere, as long as it is outside of your car!

Last edited:

Jaackil

Where are you going to get Sulfuric acid though? I would recommend Napalm instead

I guess I am old fashioned and pee outside
Where are you going to get Napalm legally? Sulfuric acid can be bought at hardware stores and pool supply places. If Sulfuric acid is not available muriatic acid will work just as well.

Tinuviel

Where are you going to get Napalm legally? Sulfuric acid can be bought at hardware stores and pool supply places. If Sulfuric acid is not available muriatic acid will work just as well.
Or you could make some thermite. That works well too.

Kevin Ng

You are one nasty driver, you embrarased all of us !

Spender

Thanks for the advice guys. I'm gonna keep using a pee cup cuz if I pee in it while I'm waiting for a ride it reduces the downtime between rides and makes me money :smiles: this is the first time I've spilled and I've been using it for months!!! I tried the baking soda with no luck. I picked up some enzyme spray at the pet store that seems to have worked.