• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Asking, has anyone having issues with trips/deliveries not showing up after completion?

As title says. Generally, even if you didn't see the earnings, it shows that there was some sort of transaction and within a day, fix itself. This time, it's like it never happened. I logged out after seeing that happen two my last 2 trips. Tried support but they never pick up but I'm assuming they are dealing with other drivers having the same problem...is their a bug going on right now?

JustTreatMeFair

I have 11 screenshots of unpaid rides and cancellations from the last 2 weeks I need to take to the HUB and push for payment of. UBER's "customer service" seems to have the stock answer of "wait 48 hours and it will correct itself.

Uhh... No... It doesn't

DriverRI

I have 11 screenshots of unpaid rides and cancellations from the last 2 weeks I need to take to the HUB and push for payment of. UBER's "customer service" seems to have the stock answer of "wait 48 hours and it will correct itself.

Uhh... No... It doesn't
Let us know what’s their answer. Thanks for sharing.