• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

As of March 1st my car is too old to drive...goodbye Uber...

RedCamry

Welp, that sucks... My job closed yesterday and I woke up today with that in my email... I was actually hoping to use uber to help me get by... I have a 4.97 rating over 324 trips and I am no longer allowed to drive...this world is starting to suck....good luck out there...and as always....Uber on.

RedCamry

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think that car would pass an inspection....to be fair to my beautiful Camry haha.

gd6

I would appeal at a green light station. If you have a 4.97 rating after that many rides, pax have to be comfortable with your vehicle. Who knows, they might make an exception.

shmuuber

They sent emails concerning this back in January, you could have seen this coming and prepared. And honestly, it's good to have something already depreciated. A used X or XL qualified vehicle really isn't that much $$

Taipan

Buy what about the bad driving and small wiener myth??
One of my female Chicano riders once said her ex-boyfriend was Korean and he had a huge cock!

I've been driving Uber for two years, accidents free, and I'm Asian myself.

There! Bad driving and small wiener for Asian are just myth as well.

Blunt power