• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

As always, Lyft copies Uber with slightly worse perks.

UberAdrian

Wow 2% on gas...or you can use a credit card and get 3% back on everything and 5% on gas!

Lyft is the worst. Before I started I thought they would be the good ones. I try not to turn it on unless I’m very bored. Their pax are the dregs of society and have no business ordering a car. I don’t think they will survive when the price inevitably goes up. Their pax can’t afford it. They will have to switch to Uber pool.

nosurgenodrive

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow 2% on gas...or you can use a credit card and get 3% back on everything and 5% on gas!

Lyft is the worst. Before I started I thought they would be the good ones. I try not to turn it on unless I’m very bored. Their pax are the dregs of society and have no business ordering a car. I don’t think they will survive when the price inevitably goes up. Their pax can’t afford it. They will have to switch to Uber pool.
They may end up keeping their prices low and basically have ghetto drivers driving ghetto pax. Many of the drivers can't afford a car and use the rental cars for .48 cents a mile. 😂😂😂

Atom guy

What are you talking about?! Lyft Perks are the BEST! Every week I get discount offers on $2000 refrigerators, vacations, personal trainers and other things that every Lyft driver should be able to easily afford on $.60/mile. It's so nice that the people at the home office has their finger on the pulse of the drivers' lives, and know exactly what we need!

I will crack Lyft hacks

What are you talking about?! Lyft Perks are the BEST! Every week I get discount offers on $2000 refrigerators, vacations, personal trainers and other things that every Lyft driver should be able to easily afford on $.60/mile. It's so nice that the people at the home office has their finger on the pulse of the drivers' lives, and know exactly what we need!
Yes! Like I really need to put my hard earned nickels and dimes in Lyft corporate bank acount so they can have more money to invest for themselves! I rather take my weekly deposits directly to my local credit union! Yea Lyft really has it’s finger on the pulse! Not the drivers pulse the drivers money! Ha! If they think I will let them hold on to my money with a Lyft debit card! They are smoking the 80’s good Cr*ck!

mbd

Go get Walmart gas card, and get .03cents off every gallon + low gas prices. Once that have Walmart convenient stores , seem to have lower prices.. Walmart employee told me this,,, have not tried it yet .