As a essential worker that had the world to myself for the last 2.5 months...i want the lockdown BACK IN PLACE and I want EVERYBODY ass in the HOUSE

Judge and Jury

you can't spread something you don't have....
Well that seems obvious.
What if I am contaminated but show no symptoms? This forum is for people who interact daily with strangers. I could contract the disease anytime, any day without knowing.
Have you been tested? If so, was your last test 10 minutes ago? Are you contaminated?

kdyrpr

in less than 2 weeks there is going to be huge spikes in new covid cases........I wonder if it was worth it?
Of which, 97% will survive perfectly fine. 2% will be affected much worse, but likely are over 70 or have serious medical issues. The other 1% will be healthy people that may have to be hospitalized. For this we should shut the country down?????

Bobbyk5487

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Of which, 97% will survive perfectly fine. 2% will be affected much worse, but likely are over 70 or have serious medical issues. The other 1% will be healthy people that may have to be hospitalized. For this we should shut the country down?????
Honestly no...i feel this entire thing including covid19 and the George Floyd and Mr Abery situation was a social experiment...its like "they" put maximum pressure on the American people to see how much would be too much before all hell broke loose...now they know

Last edited:

ColdRider

Some may not want to have the difficult conversation of long term unemployment and the negative effects of it. They may be too focused on the issue in front of us but not thinking enough of the negative repercussions of the amount of permanent jobs lost because of government intervention.

While 100k deaths is significant, you have to wonder how many will lose their homes or worse. Unemployed are less likely to seek medical attention when needed and some will die.

This clip may not be incredibly relevant to the response to a pandemic and the numbers of deaths is a global figure (the number is closer to 35000, globally), but it's still important to consider the effects a struggling economy can have on the average family.

SHalester

Stay your old ass at home then and it won't be an issue for ya.
define old? Older than, say, 12? Please read the thread so you reduce how embarrassed you are. And while you are at it read more of the forum since you are clearly ignorant of what is posted here.

I AM staying home, so please update that part of your ignorance.

ColdRider

Iv been saying the same thing , it's not over .
While it's safe to say some people may start showing symptoms in the next couple weeks, it almost seems like some of you are looking forward to it. Are you looking forward to an extended economic shutdown? Do you want to be proven correct?

How many of the people out on Memorial Day were in their 70's or have lung issues? How many of the protesters and looters?

Again, I'm rooting for cases to drop but if I'm proven wrong, so be it. Confirmed infections look flat and projected deaths are dropping. My gf had symptoms since May 22nd, received a positive test result on the 29th. We live together and I don't feel a thing.

Right now she's almost back to 100%. Obviously, most that get this won't die. We work from home and go grocery shopping about twice a month. My gf is much more paranoid than I am and she still caught it. I probably have it too but have no symptoms.

Was it worth businesses closing for good and all the jobs lost? Will it be worth people losing their homes and pensions taking a hit?

infections06012020.png

deaths06012020.png

SHalester

none of the projections took into account the protester crowds. Sorry, but a fact. They are hard to deal with, aye? 10-14 days will tell the story. And a bunch of notes here won't age well......