Arrival notification

emmhope

Happens often. I also experience app freeze, where I accept a trip, it hangs on the acceptance screen for 10-15 seconds, then the ride is gone and my acceptance rating goes down. The driver app is so incredibly buggy.

I don't have that issue, could be specific to your device , I try to completely reset my iPhone every 6 months ,Fresh brand new start,no back ups.

With Android I try to refrain from installing random apps,I keep things to the minimum.

Strange Fruit

Happens often. I also experience app freeze, where I accept a trip, it hangs on the acceptance screen for 10-15 seconds, then the ride is gone and my acceptance rating goes down. The driver app is so incredibly buggy.
Rare for me too. It's only been if my device is lagging. Try resetting yr phone to factory. Hassle if ur not practiced at it, but probably worth it. I tell myself the same thing, but I haven't done it. Computers get slower over time as they get filled wih junk files I guess. Idk how it works.

DRIVER-99

I have the same problem with the app freezing from time to time. it has a circle spinning in the center of the screen, and ultimately I have to restart the phone.

Another problem is when you want to stop driving. when your last ride is in progress you get a ping for the next ride. I tap "no thanks" but then you start getting bombarded with one ping after the other. It interferes with your ability to navigate. it was so bad the other night we had to use the passengers phone to figure out how to get where we were going.. Paying so much attention to the phone is not safe.

Is there a way to tell the app you don't want any more pings when you're in the middle of a trip?

Strange Fruit

I have the same problem with the app freezing from time to time. it has a circle spinning in the center of the screen, and ultimately I have to restart the phone.

Another problem is when you want to stop driving. when your last ride is in progress you get a ping for the next ride. I tap "no thanks" but then you start getting bombarded with one ping after the other. It interferes with your ability to navigate. it was so bad the other night we had to use the passengers phone to figure out how to get where we were going.. Paying so much attention to the phone is not safe.

Is there a way to tell the app you don't want any more pings when you're in the middle of a trip?
go offline, geez. Just tap all the things on the screen and you'll discover stuff. Go offline.