Are you sure you want to go offline?

WorkHardPlayHard

Yes I am 100% freakishly sure I want to go offline.
I don't want to take my eyes off the road to make sure I press the go offline option from the pop-up.

Uber app will go offline soon. Please select if you want to stay online or go offline.

What the carrot! Now you want to distract me while driving by asking this when I had no intention of even going offline

Let us choose when we want to go offline without asking us if we are sure.
If I am online, stop asking me if I want to stay online.

Texting and driving is dangerous, so stop these uncalled for pop-ups.

Ignoranamous

I don't want to take my eyes off the road to make sure I press the go offline option from the pop-up.

Uber app will go offline soon. Please select if you want to stay online or go offline.

What the carrot! Now you want to distract me while driving by asking this when I had no intention of even going offline

Does it still ask if you want to go offline? I feel like last time I tried it I wasn't prompted twice. Granted I haven't driven in a month.

1Nation

Does it still ask if you want to go offline? I feel like last time I tried it I wasn't prompted twice. Granted I haven't driven in a month.
It still does. And it's still annoying as heck. I went offline once (or so I thought) only to get pinged while waiting for my lunch order because I didn't realize the app had questioned my decision to go off line. Sheesh. Got the pop-up again today and yesterday. I just wait for it now and hit the go offline
option which is a waste of time and irritating, but better than getting your lunch break shut down by a stupid app that questions my decisions.

Ringo

Gee let me think about this, well my bladder is 150% full and I have to poop as well I see it's only 4am and the last time I talked to the wife was at 8pm yesterday, I haven't had anything to eat for 9 hours and I've been planted in this seat for the past 5 hours since gassing up. Hmmmmm I really don't want to be a quitter right now and I think I may be able to get another hour in before I explode so Hmmmmm oh crap :mad:I crapped myself, we'll I guess I'll have to go offline now.

NASCAR1991

Gee let me think about this, well my bladder is 150% full and I have to poop as well I see it's only 4am and the last time I talked to the wife was at 8pm yesterday, I haven't had anything to eat for 9 hours and I've been planted in this seat for the past 5 hours since gassing up. Hmmmmm I really don't want to be a quitter right now and I think I may be able to get another hour in before I explode so Hmmmmm oh crap :mad:I crapped myself, we'll I guess I'll have to go offline now.
Dont you carry a piss bottle. Number one rule is carry piss bottle. Looking for piss places is a loss of time.

tohunt4me

It still does. And it's still annoying as heck. I went offline once (or so I thought) only to get pinged while waiting for my lunch order because I didn't realize the app had questioned my decision to go off line. Sheesh. Got the pop-up again today and yesterday. I just wait for it now and hit the go offline
option which is a waste of time and irritating, but better than getting your lunch break shut down by a stupid app that questions my decisions.
Oh the App. turns itself back on automatically for meals and bathroom breaks.

And,you will get a ping every time.
Even if you haven't gotten a ping in 1 1/2 hours.

WorkHardPlayHard

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dont you carry a piss bottle. Number one rule is carry piss bottle. Looking for piss places is a loss of time.
So that's what you guys are doing pulled over to the side. Do you use a blanket to cover up what you're doing?
What if someone sees you during the day?

How do females do it?

Why don't we all just wear a diaper?

NASCAR1991

So that's what you guys are doing pulled over to the side. Do you use a blanket to cover up what you're doing?

How do females do it?

I got pretty good at it. I dont even pull over sometimes.
The key is have the hole big enough so it fits so you dont have to aim. And if its dark no one gonna see it. And if someone will see it..oh well

tohunt4me

How do females do it?

DO NOT WEAR A DIAPER IF YOU HAVE FUTURE POLITICAL PLANS.

Do not get caught peeing off of 26 Mile long bridges either.

Attachments

Euius

I don't pee in a bottle, I pee on the riders who show up ten seconds before no showfee.

After the ride is over and they are out of the car of course

nash801

abso-effiin-lutely! you said it exactly how i felt! stupid uber

Luber4.9

Hmmmmm I really don't want to be a quitter right now and I think I may be able to get another hour in before I explode so Hmmmmm oh crap :mad:I crapped myself, we'll I guess I'll have to go offline now.
And they say the surge is gone in SF

dnlbaboof

bathroom breaks are the best relax, make an excuse to sit on your but and buy junk food, will not use a piss bottle........

RedoBeach

Riders are depending on you to get home safely!
San Francisco needs you!!!