are you still getting guarantees

uberdriver22

I haven't been getting guarantees/incentives this week or last week, but uber have been giving me this earnings boost is anyone else just getting this and not real guarantees.

Pardalian

I haven't been getting guarantees/incentives this week or last week, but uber have been giving me this earnings boost is anyone else just getting this and not real guarantees.
Did you get an email where you have to sign up (opt in) for the earnings boost?

mahatma57

Fare boost is automatic, as long as you are inside the designated area (should show on your Uber map).

Joebreezy77

No more Uber for me. Just drove 2 hours during rush hour and made 28 dollars. Sounds really convenient that their guarantee went away right after they were almost kicked out of Chicago. They seemed to be kissing ass until they know they weren't going anywhere. Awesome. Trying Lyft and if that doesn't t pan out I'll find something else.

Last edited:

uber6

Yea I use to get them every time but only started doing them 3 weeks ago.

Easy money. I was driving around like a mad man before.

Now I just chill

Juggernaut

I had really high guarantees until I missed my quotas and then they were taken away. But I made $145 extra after guarantees though this last week. I guess demand has fallen off, oh well.

ChiGal

I'm still getting guarantees. I don't think they will give me any boost because they can see I know the tricks of the trade. I'd only do airport runs with those boosts. Why drive the city with them?

Joebreezy77

I'm still getting guarantees. I don't think they will give me any boost because they can see I know the tricks of the trade. I'd only do airport runs with those boosts. Why drive the city with them?
The boosts only work in designated areas. The airport is not one of them.

Sure

You get the boost if the ride starts in the zone, so dropping off would work, then deadhead a long ways back.

gooberMike

I don't get anything from Uber anymore. So I switched to Lyft. I do better on left in less time and the pax are nicer and tip.

Done with Guber. And I emailed them to more or less say so...just to see what automated non-human reply they give me.

chitownXdriver

I made a killing on the guarantees in the suburbs but now I haven't gotten them for a week and a half (so I just stopped driving), I don't get boost either for some reason, I checked the app on Fri and Sat nights and it didn't show anything unless I'm missing something.

Danc9228

Let me know if u feel the same way in about 2 weeks when u waiting an hour to get a ride on lyft. Uber sucks yes but lyft is no savior. Trust me