1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Featured Are you ready to put this crap on the roof of your car?

Discussion in 'News' started by BurgerTiime, Jan 4, 2017.

?
  1. No way!

2. For sure!

3. Only if they pay me!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Laughingatyoufoolsdaily

Laughingatyoufoolsdaily Member

Yep, A bunch of illegal cab drivers with an app growling about a bunch of illegal cab drivers without an app taking "their " work...gotta love it.

TwoFiddyMile likes this.
  2. Laughingatyoufoolsdaily

Laughingatyoufoolsdaily Member

Let's try again with what I really said: Yep a bunch of jip-sy cab drivers with an app growling about a bunch of jip-sy cab drivers without an app taking "their" work...gotta love it

TwoFiddyMile likes this.
  3. UberNaToo

UberNaToo Active Member

I'll put a Domino's sign before I do this and may ultimately make some money. red-dawn-2.jpg

4. Chris1962

Chris1962 Active Member

Michigan just passed a law requiring signage for Uber vehicles so hard to say I'm soliciting rides by following your laws.

5. Wardell Curry

Wardell Curry Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I am not putting glowing lights on my car that basically indicate "look at me the uber driver". I already have identifiable livense plates and circular blue stickers on my windshield and back windows that clearly indicate I drive for hire. **** your lights Uber. And you'll get no sympathy from me.

TwoFiddyMile likes this.

6. melusine3

melusine3 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Speaking of disfiguring your car for Uber... and this was fatal to the driver.

Attached Files:

7. IRose

IRose Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    I don't want finger prints nor smudge marks on my vehicle so I sure in heck will not put that on my roof. No way!

8. Zap

Zap Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Not worried about it. In Chicago, such roof signage for rideshare is prohibited by ordinance. It's bad enough we must sport placards in the front & rear windows but roof signage would just add insult to injury.