• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Are you making the most out of each trip?

Do you activley engage your riders so long as they seem willing to talk?

• Yes

• No

• I wish none of them would talk to me

• So much that it has lowered my rating : (

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raven087

What's up everyone! I have had a long 4 year journey on Uber, I'm sharing this in hopes to save someone a lot of time! I wish I had done these things from day 1.

Your experience sounds very similar to mine, although i've done it for far less time. Couples fighting while drunk...that's literally the only drama I experience. Usually annoying but had a hilarious spat last night that I successfully got them to switch gears and it turned into the best ride of the night.

Where you moving to? And they don't have uber there? What city that doesn't have uber is worth living in?

nick caronn

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ill still be n Atlanta, but in the buckhead area, which is the busiest part . always surging, this is a great place to drive!

YouEvenLyftBruh

ill still be n Atlanta, but in the buckhead area, which is the busiest part . always surging, this is a great place to drive!
This is where I always start out, but Lyft insists on sending me to south Atlanta, or even worse, Decatur... every... single ... time

nick caronn

Decatur isn't bad. Almost every time I accept a trip, I "log off" because I have found they will often auto pair you with non-surge rides when you stayed logged in, even when you are clearly in surge zones. Just catch surges and you wont go south so much, trust me.

negeorgia

Your videos are improving too. I do agree that 'sales' is the root of all money. Those that struggle with sales become employees. I like that Uber finds the pax and collects and pays me. It is up to me to find the profitable hours.

My first reaction to the 12 hour limit was 'pay cut'.... Since then, it is to strategize to only be online for the more lucrative hours and now avoid the piss poor pay hours.

nick caronn

Your videos are improving too. I do agree that 'sales' is the root of all money. Those that struggle with sales become employees. I like that Uber finds the pax and collects and pays me. It is up to me to find the profitable hours.

My first reaction to the 12 hour limit was 'pay cut'.... Since then, it is to strategize to only be online for the more lucrative hours and now avoid the piss poor pay hours.
Thanks for watching! 12 hour limit = 1 more reason to be on lyft.