Are you making less money with Quest?

VaVaUber

I woke up from that dream a year ago.
It's like uber having a leach on you.
I just drive, either way, whatever ping you're going to get, is the one your getting.
besides, I make almost double what quest promises without chasing my own tail.

Last edited:

Sacto Burbs

Let me rephrase - taking pools for Quest

Or "does Quest really make Pool worth it?"

Examples please. Pool and no Pool.

VaVaUber

Let me rephrase - taking pools for Quest

Or "does Quest really make Pool worth it?"

Examples please. Pool and no Pool.
No matter what purpose the pools are taken for, its a no-no.
Waist your time, bad fares and smart asses.
For the long run it seams better for quest, but in real time you could be missing better fares by not ignoring pools.
Although, its just a gamble, and a nasty one too.

VaVaUber

I make more with quest than without, keeps me motivated to keep going a bit longer in the day!
pirates-of-the-caribbean_640x480_41447300092.jpg

Uberdancer

Disinformation is intentionally false or misleading information that is spread in a calculated way to deceive target audiences. The English word, which did not appear in dictionaries until the late-1980s, is a translation of the Russian дезинформация, transliterated as dezinformatsiya. Disinformation is different from misinformation, which is information that is unintentionally false. Misinformation can be used to define disinformation — where disinformation is misinformation that is purposefully and intentionally disseminated in order to deceive.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation

Disinformation is false information spread deliberately to deceive. The English word disinformation is a translation of the Russian dezinformatsiya, derived from the title of a KGB black propaganda department. The book Disinformation documents that Joseph Stalin coined the term, giving it a French-sounding name to falsely claim it had a Western origin.

Russian use began with a "special disinformation office" in 1923. Disinformation was defined in Great Soviet Encyclopedia (1952) as "false information with the intention to deceive public opinion". Operation INFEKTION was a Soviet disinformation campaign to influence opinion that the U.S. invented AIDS. The U.S. did not actively counter disinformation until 1980, when a fake document reported that the U.S. supported apartheid.

The word disinformation did not appear in English dictionaries until the late-1980s. English use increased in 1986, after revelations that the Reagan Administration engaged in disinformation against Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi. By 1990 it was pervasive in U.S. politics; and by 2001 referred generally to lying and propaganda.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation