Are you kidding me??

Leo.

This much rain and this little surge lol??? They have that many drivers that are willing to drive in this weather???
It's the bonuses. I still have 20 rides to get to 90, honestly if it wasn't because I'm somewhat close to hitting that number I wouldn't drive today at all.

Euius

Woke up with no alarm or anything at 7am

On road at 9am. Which means I sat on my couch, online. Until 9:45

A few rides go quick and uneventful, then I'm in Berkeley and thus guy with his kid. Kid plants his fat wet shoe right on the seat, then dad gets snotty when I ask him to take care

I'll miss out on $350 bonus if I don't hit the goal, but it's still not worth it.

Aharm

need 12 more rides here for 120.

i was unlucky as @@@@ last night, kept getting all long rides...

srsly uber= no goddamn life. i wanted the day off today to do other shit, guess im not getting it. will have to squeeze in a quick 30 min gym sesh in a few hours and thats it, fml.

and its raining hard outside, so discouraging...

manuella

need 12 more rides here for 120.

i was unlucky as &%[email protected]!* last night, kept getting all long rides...

srsly uber= no goddamn life. i wanted the day off today to do other shit, guess im not getting it. will have to squeeze in a quick 30 min gym sesh in a few hours and thats it, fml.

and its raining hard outside, so discouraging...

Exactly why they keep lowering prices when no one is complaining, we make more we work less.

We make less we work longer,heading out too for 18

Mikki2

I tried to drive again today. Too slow. Ended up getting McDonald's again and then capped it off with a pedicure. (Blue if you are curious)
I need a pedi argggg take a picture. Asking to see your feet sounds hella creepy lol

GoatLove

Attachments

• 21405.jpeg
    21405.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 51