• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

are you getting Quest promotions from Uber still?

Transportador

No promo from Uber. Only consecutive rides bs.

I still get LYFT bonus, $36 for 29, $53 for 39. I don't even chase those peanuts.

Transportador

If I had a time machine I would go back to when Uber first started and get the high rates, and keep going back every night LOL.

Don't swim in pools

Uber even stated in their IPO text that as they continue to eliminate driver incentives and pay, they expect driver dissatisfaction to increase even higher than it currently is. Its gonna get much worse guys. Get out while you can. There will be no more bonuses. Give it a year and they wont even do the lame surge that they have now. They will do another few rounds of pay cuts as well.

Uboo

Uber even stated in their IPO text that as they continue to eliminate driver incentives and pay, they expect driver dissatisfaction to increase even higher than it currently is. Its gonna get much worse guys. Get out while you can. There will be no more bonuses. Give it a year and they wont even do the lame surge that they have now. They will do another few rounds of pay cuts as well.
Agreed, all of the new drivers(old taxi drivers) can’t get mad about not getting quests because they never had them.
I’ve been driving for 18 months and haven’t received a quest in months. Even when they were offering quests, the bonus would go down ever week with more ride goal.