Inshur

Are you all drivers really all that petty?

Syloti_ba

I’m sure they can change the rating later on like we can
Post automatically merged:

I’m a passenger not a driver and that was the first ride in 2 months so yeah I know it was him

Jesus lecturing me when you’re a bloody ignorant who can’t even spell?!!? Or doesn’t even know grammar?!? Then should actually be “THAN” go back to school and take grammar classes jackass

Clearly you’re a little @@@@@
Is that you troll with 3* Jesus

Attachments

Nature_BOY

Jesus lecturing me when you’re a bloody ignorant who can’t even spell?!!? Or doesn’t even know grammar?!? Then should actually be “THAN” go back to school and take grammar classes jackass
As you think you are paying prices tht reflects present day, then pls use black cabs next time which truly reflects that, and on the plus no need to worry abt ratings!
And surely you can afford a black cab, cant you??

Jaythegee

Been riding with Uber in London for 2 years and nothing has changed. I only use it for rides to airport or to go to places if I’m in a rush. I’ve never got on an Uber drunk, or had any issue with the drivers whatsoever. Nothing. Always on time etc. Yet lately I’ve noticed the disturbing trend of drivers leaving 2-3 stars because they didn’t get a tip. Sorry I’m not forced to tip if I don’t want to, and I don’t see why I deserve bad feedback over it when each ride was perfectly smooth? Are you really all that poor and petty?
U should offer bj next Time if u want good rating 😂😂

newber19

Then why the rating comes up days after the ride? The last ride was on Sunday evening (not this past one the one before) with a friend. We spoke to the driver, laughed, then my friend and I spoke about the test centres, how ny friend volunteers there and what she does. No food drink or being drunk (both sober). We said bye got off and that’s it. Rating came 3 days later.

No I actually dont buddy. That’s what you say

I gave him one star too after he rated me one star for no reason. At this stage I hope your attitude will make you all jobless

You get ripped off by Uber and you think we pay 1970s price? Are you that stupid?
Wow what a pleasure you are. Your attitude stinks but you sound too narcissistic to even notice. I’m going to rate your comments on this thread 2 ⭐

uber-employee

Been riding with Uber in London for 2 years and nothing has changed. I only use it for rides to airport or to go to places if I’m in a rush. I’ve never got on an Uber drunk, or had any issue with the drivers whatsoever. Nothing. Always on time etc. Yet lately I’ve noticed the disturbing trend of drivers leaving 2-3 stars because they didn’t get a tip. Sorry I’m not forced to tip if I don’t want to, and I don’t see why I deserve bad feedback over it when each ride was perfectly smooth? Are you really all that poor and petty?
how do you know they did not give you 5 stars because you did not tip ?

you're just making it up.

captain uber

I’m sure they can change the rating later on like we can

I’m a passenger not a driver and that was the first ride in 2 months so yeah I know it was him

Clearly you’re a little @@@@@
Very charming and humble. Then complains about ratings.

Sir SurgeAlot

We can't change ratings after. They come up as soon as we finish the trip, usually whilst you are in the car. There can be a few things, maybe where you request the pickup. Some people don't look at the road markings where they request, or even use common sense as to where they request - then won't budge 10 metres further up the road to where you have found a safe/legal place to stop. Uber etc should really put a pop up in the app when people request saying 'look around, is it a safe place for pickup?' or something like that.

It could also be that you dont realise that your attitude isnt the best. Wishing people to all lose thier jobs and saying they all stink gives a pretty good insight into what type of person you are. That is of course if you are real and not someone making stuff up for some weird reason?

Tracer123

Probably brushing hair all over the place and putting make up on making a mess, I hate that. Get ready at home.

SwissToni

Probably brushing hair all over the place and putting make up on making a mess, I hate that. Get ready at home.
Oh man that's one of the worst. Bits of loose (skunk) hair weaves and crappy dandruff hair left behind, dead head skin! Yuk makes me shiver. All the while the princess is sitting there preening away.
I had to invest in a portable vacuum cleaner and rubber gloves.
YES get ready at home, no one wants to see you slathering face slop over your ugly pug mush. Ahhh truly horrible.
Got that monkey off my back, I feel so much better.

the lone ranger

Jesus lecturing me when you’re a bloody ignorant who can’t even spell?!!? Or doesn’t even know grammar?!? Then should actually be “THAN” go back to school and take grammar classe
Here we go again, either a failed ex-primary school teacher or someone that hurls insults at anyone getting the upper hand in an argument.
At the risk of sounding hypocritical, grammar "classe":roflmao:

SwissToni

Here we go again, either a failed ex-primary school teacher or someone that hurls insults at anyone getting the upper hand in an argument.
At the risk of sounding hypocritical, grammar "classe":roflmao:
So what's your rating? Data so we know what we are dealing with here.

SwissToni

Good call.

What's my rating, what rating are you talking about?
Exactly what sort of data are you requesting?
Strange that you defend a troll who joined only a few hours ago :biggrin:
Maybe I posted in in the wrong bit.
I'm simply asking the air head pax what her Uber passenger rating/score is. I'm curious as to how low it really must be (3 maybe 2) and why shes kicking up such a storm.
If it really is a real Uber pax - could be some nutjob troll at the loonie bin with access to a laptop...

Maybe I posted in in the wrong bit.
I'm simply asking the air head pax what her Uber passenger rating/score is. I'm curious as to how low it really must be (3 maybe 2) and why shes kicking up such a storm.
If it really is a real Uber pax - could be some nutjob troll at the loonie bin with access to a laptop...
What are u on?

Hello darlin

07806. Ask for Travis.

5 f STARS lol

This is not an UBER advert.

Last edited:

renod babek