• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Are we reminded in the mail for annual drug test?

Inshur

Uberlyft88

I took my drug test September of last year. Just curious are we reminded by email or mail? . or do I just have to know and schedule it on my own. Thanks

UberFooledYou1

Why do you need a reminder from the TLC, look at your licence and the date on it, you have 90 days before the date that is on your licence to go take the drug test.

delaynomore

you have to take an annual drug test within 90 days of your tlc anniversary.date. guess he wasnt listening in the tlc class.

Uberlyft88

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
In other words you are late. You must take your test within 90 days of july XX every year. Get ready to pay a penalty to TLC and stop taking drugs. Schedule your test right away, provided you can pass it.
I'm pretty dumb . Tlcup has my expiration date as July but my actual license reads november 2020.

Vishnu643

In other words you are late. You must take your test within 90 days of july XX every year. Get ready to pay a penalty to TLC and stop taking drugs. Schedule your test right away, provided you can pass it.
Its NOT every year. Its every 90 days BEFORE your TLC expiration date.

UberFooledYou1

Its NOT every year. Its every 90 days BEFORE your TLC expiration date.
It's every year, 90 days before the date on the TLC license, not the year on it, the month and the day.
The TLC has a website, it's OK to visit it if you have any questions.
When your licence expires every three years, you will also have to submit your defensive driving course certificate "which is good for three years" and take your drug test, the test has to be taken EVERY YEAR, 90 days before the date on the TLC license "the month and day on the licence, NOT THE YEAR"

Last edited: