Are Uber drivers/delivery people sub-human?

Do you consider Uber drivers especially delivery people to be some human?

I ask them to leave the food at the door but they lurk around and spy on me to make sure I get it but I don’t want them looking at me or talking to me. Sometimes even though I leave my porch light on for them and my house is easy to find they call me and talk to me. WHY?

SinTaxERROR

I ask them to leave the food at the door but they lurk around and spy on me to make sure I get it but I don’t want them looking at me or talking to me. Sometimes even though I leave my porch light on for them and my house is easy to find they call me and talk to me. WHY?
Show us your pic... we will let you know if you are worth stalking...

We are evil subhuman trash. I eat souls for breakfast.
Soul Flakes... They’re Grrreat!

SHalester

I ask them to leave the food at the door but they lurk around and spy on me
sounds like a unicorn. I use food delivery and also mark leave at door. When I know they are close I fire up my ring video and watch for them. Most place and leave; some turn around and take photo. None hang around. Drop 'n go.

I don't suppose you use the app to make your feedback known?

June132017

The few times I ordered Uber Eat's they delivered it to the wrong house. I pretty much felt they were sub-human at that point. The one's that delivered to the correct address I usually tipped.

Another Uber Driver

I ask them to leave the food at the door but they lurk around and spy on me to make sure I get it
..........because customers will try to hustle a free meal and say that they never got the order. Uber will want to charge back the driver or threaten him with de-activation. Even if the driver submits a photograph of the order at the door, Uber still believes the customer. If the driver has a photograph of the customer's actually taking the order, he has a better chance of Uber's believing him. Yes, I know, you do not do that, but, remember, the driver does not know you. He must cover his [donkey] in every case.

It’s just that I find Uber drivers and delivery people to be the most creepy people that I never would want to talk with
If we pass over your assumed air of superiority, why would you use Uber or a delivery service. Use a cab or a limousine......or are you better than cab or limousine drivers, as well? Hire a chauffeur or personal flunky................or are you above them, as well? In that case, driver yourself, ride a bicycle or walk. Go fetch your own meals. Betake thyself to the grocery store, purchase your ingredients and make thine own meals......or is cooking so beneath you?

Well then do not order anything that needs to be delivered... problem solved... see how easy that was?
WHAT? ...................and be deprived of an opportunity to complain? Sleep is a wonderful thing: it allows some people to complain only sixteen hours per day instead of all twenty-four.

For someone who says " Uber drivers and delivery people to be the most creepy people that I never would want to talk with" why would you trust them to deliver your food. Go get your own food.
Some people live to complain. Others must go looking for reasons to validate their existence.

Welcome to YouPeaDotNet.

SpinalCabbage

Oh look...it is the weekend edition of Sock-puppet theater.

MyJessicaLS430

Perhaps OP is one of those who scam for free rides / food? Drivers have learnt to better protect themselves from fabricated accusations. For some, it may also be a sense of responsibility to make sure customers indeed have received the food. Sounds like you are a paranoid mis-interpreting drivers checking the street number or taking pictures as proof of successful delivery as signs of stalking. You should know yourself the best.

Besides, be nice to your drivers. Whether you order a ride or food delivery, they know your address. Just saying. I won't be surprised one day seeing a post entitled "my windows were shattered in pieces" or "my front door was marked with a bed red X", etc. Don't forget to tip your drivers too =)

Woohaa

4343f9ea056d85b81005af345d819382.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Perhaps OP is one of those who scam for free rides / food? Drivers have learnt to better protect themselves from fabricated accusations. For some, it may also be a sense of responsibility to make sure customers indeed have received the food. Sounds like you are a paranoid mis-interpreting drivers checking the street number or taking pictures as proof of successful delivery as signs of stalking. You should know yourself the best.

Besides, be nice to your drivers. Whether you order a ride or food delivery, they know your address. Just saying. I won't be surprised one day seeing a post entitled "my windows were shattered in pieces" or "my front door was marked with a bed red X", etc. Don't forget to tip your drivers too =)
Stop telling people to tip so annoying