Are they serious with this incentive?

driving312

If that is in place of boost or hourly guarantee that is unbelievable. Still an insult.

Do you have to opt-in? Lol.
If they're trying to weed out non-pool takers....pure genius!
Even better if they intentionally send you more Pools!

Wil_Iam_Fuber'd

I really feel like you're failing to see the silver lining in this Chris. Now, when the young kid asks you, "Hey mister can you spare a Dolla so I can buy my little sister some milk?". You'll be able to say, "Sure enterprising young man, you can have one of my UberPoo Dollars. As long as you promise me that your sister and you will never ever order an UberPoo when you grow up, deal?". The key is, ya gotta get to 'em young!! In ten years you guys could stamp out UberPoop from a whole generation.

75drive

That's @@@@ing hysterical! It must be a joke! Email support and tell them it's funny but very unprofessional! Now $5 for every pool request I'm in!

Jinxstone

Lmao Chris. You should have posted that on the tell a joke thread. It's the funniest one so far.

AllenChicago

This "incentive" further confirms my belief that the guy who runs Uber thinks drivers are too dumb to demand a tipping option, and to comprehend financial data.

pizza guy

I actually like, and only because I received this in ADDITION to the hourly. If it was instead of the hourly I'd be pissed. I accept pool during the incentive anyway, and I'll probably be a little less picky during non incentive periods. I think an $1 extra for every pool at all times is almost enough to get me to accept them. Then again mine are rarely matched so it'd basically just make the pay similar to x.

WestSubDriver

I actually like, and only because I received this in ADDITION to the hourly. If it was instead of the hourly I'd be pissed. I accept pool during the incentive anyway, and I'll probably be a little less picky during non incentive periods. I think an $1 extra for every pool at all times is almost enough to get me to accept them. Then again mine are rarely matched so it'd basically just make the pay similar to x.
Haven't received this gut punch of an incentive. Is there a time period on it or is it open-ended? On my hourly guarantee, I still only do about 5 Pools every week.