Are they just messing with me?

Xsettx

Twice in the last week I have been in a 5 mi radius surge. Both times I was pinged 22 minutes away from it. Declined twice and booted off for 20 mins. I have seen a huge decline in trips in the last week as well. On top of that most rides are becoming $4-5 dollar rides only. Anyone else going through this or is it just my turn?

JCHeights

Hard to say. Monday AM was fantastic. Last night was useless with 3 short trips over 90 minutes (9:30-11:00) 290/610 area. Overall July seems pretty slow.

UberDriver72

Twice in the last week I have been in a 5 mi radius surge. Both times I was pinged 22 minutes away from it. Declined twice and booted off for 20 mins. I have seen a huge decline in trips in the last week as well. On top of that most rides are becoming $4-5 dollar rides only. Anyone else going through this or is it just my turn?
I am...probably worst week ever since I first started driving for...whathaveyou. Slooow as shSt. I've been assigned way out-of-the-way rides, also, during the brief surges in town. I now make it a point to be within that vicinity when and if they do occur.