Are there any jersey shore hotel discounts from Uber/Lyft?

SurgeorSuckit

Im thinking of hitting the shore this weekend. Partially to work, partially to not work.. thinking Pt pleasant and south.. any hotel reccomendations that might havr discount rates?

Slim Pete

Use priceline's "name your own price" feature. I've used it so many times in the past. Worked well. It's not just a gimmick.

To answer your specific question, I'm not aware of any such discounts from Uber or lyft, but even if there were, they would almost certainly be a farce.

SurgeorSuckit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So let me get this straight. The guy who only drives surge wants a discounted hotel room AT THE SHORE... on FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND.

Sleep in your car, jabroni.
Ok maybe the hotel question was dumb..

and yea I only drive surge, if you wanna drive for .85 a mile go ahead Einstein..

JMW1072

Im thinking of hitting the shore this weekend. Partially to work, partially to not work.. thinking Pt pleasant and south.. any hotel reccomendations that might havr discount rates?
Most hotels will charge you a 3 night minimum. So you're probably better off crashing on someone's couch.

Tony from New Jersey

You just emailed the hotel information along with the price comparation, Jersey Shore vs rest of New Jersey.
Now all New Jersey drivers along with (NY, PA and CT) can make their 1st million at the Jersey Shore this weekend. LOL.

Last edited:

just uberX

You dont wanna pull the njdriver status ?? Sleep in your car and use the rest area to wash your face and brush your teeth??