Are pick-up truck drivers the worst.

Rocknrlk

Had an incident yesterday. Coming home on the 10 between Warner and Elliot headed east. I am doing about 77 in the fast lane. Look behind me and a pick-up truck is following me about 5 feet from my bumper and he was not there 10 seconds ago. Before I can get over and let him by, be zooms around me on the right, very close to my right rear bumper and passes me with maybe 6 inches between us. Of course he then cuts in front very close to the front of my car. It is my experience, if I am being tailgated even though I am above the speed limit and have no place to go because of traffic, it will inevitably be a pick-up. Wasn't surprised at all that the road rage incident that killed that 10 year old girl was done by a pick-up driver. They seem to drive more angry than any other type of vehicle.

Wild Bill Yahoo

Had an incident yesterday. Coming home on the 10 between Warner and Elliot headed east. I am doing about 77 in the fast lane. Look behind me and a pick-up truck is following me about 5 feet from my bumper and he was not there 10 seconds ago. Before I can get over and let him by, be zooms around me on the right, very close to my right rear bumper and passes me with maybe 6 inches between us. Of course he then cuts in front very close to the front of my car. It is my experience, if I am being tailgated even though I am above the speed limit and have no place to go because of traffic, it will inevitably be a pick-up. Wasn't surprised at all that the road rage incident that killed that 10 year old girl was done by a pick-up driver. They seem to drive more angry than any other type of vehicle.

+1. The bigger the truck, the bigger the attitude. The bigger the wheels, the bigger the aggression.

I Aint Jo Mama

I agree, most PU drivers don;t realize till their driving them how much more power they have than cars and don't adjust to that.

loophole

Dash cam plus Lerner and Rowe on speed dial. I usually don't have a problem smoking them with my twin turbo, my Hyundai is a diff story...

Last edited: