Are H & R Block suitable for Uber tax returns?

ubergruber

I'm doing my tax and usually use H & R Block, I've never done a tax return since driving Uber and I've read about some drivers not getting proper returns because of bad accountants so thought it might be worth checking if H & R are okay for doing GST and Tax returns for taxi drivers.

Max Arnold

I'm doing my tax and usually use H & R Block, I've never done a tax return since driving Uber and I've read about some drivers not getting proper returns because of bad accountants so thought it might be worth checking if H & R are okay for doing GST and Tax returns for taxi drivers.

Can you elaborate on the bad accounts not getting proper returns?
What did they not do that caused the Uber driver not to get the correct return so that we don't fall into the same trap.

Last edited:

PJube

I do mine with Laura at HRB Rhodes. Make sure you have all of your information though.