ARE FRIDAY NIGHTS GOOD TO DRIVE ?

LGBNEWBIEDRIVER

I am debating if I should go out there and drive as I rarely drive on a Friday eve and I do really need to make some money. Anyone have any advice on when and where? Thank you

LoveBC

I don't like to do evenings anymore but if I were in your shoes I would hang around LAX or the South Bay boost zone (depending on your quest )

pacman38

I-worked-where-i-live...Glendora-and-the-surrounding-areas....Back-to-back...all-day-long...22/60-quest-too...best-ever...did-16/22-already

LA Dispatcher

Friday night is the most saturated time for ants. There's a reason why no boost zones are offered. Every single part-time ant is logged on right now. Better off delivering food on Friday nights.

LA Dispatcher

I-worked-where-i-live...Glendora-and-the-surrounding-areas....Back-to-back...all-day-long...22/60-quest-too...best-ever...did-16/22-already
As long as you stay away from the core, keep doing your thing. How much are you pulling hourly since I assume not much surge around there?

pacman38

Made-$125.00-NET-after-gas-in-about-8-hours...Although-more-money-must-be-added-due-to-the-bonus....Almost-3-bucks-per-trip-on-top-of-the-fare..So-a-five-dollar-ride-will-be-$8.00

kevin046

I hustled hard today and made some money. Now I'm having a beer or 2 and going out with friends tonight. Ants, have fun tonight :smiles:

kevin046

You’re funny man... Ants have fun tonight?

U know what I mean. Other than the few drivers who actually know how to drive , like yourself. But u and I both know that the ants were all out looking to take up all the bread and cookie crumbs last night :confused:

lvesq1906

Just noticed your avatar. Are you from New York? I'm a diehard Yankees fan from New York as well. If we could just lock up the division but the Red Sox won't stop winning! :eek:
Originally from Jersey City. I roll with the Yankees and the Football Giants.