• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Are bridgestone ecopia ep422 good?

Inshur

Willwilldriveyouinsane

My stock michelin energy saver a/s is nearing the end of it's life at around 52k miles.

I'm thinking of getting ecopia ep422 plus from costco because they are on sale.

Does anyone have experience with them? I'm seeing mixed things. My current tires are good, but they are expensive.

unitxero

UBER Emp #2266971
just get the Michelin, I use the same ones. Sure they suck in snow but, I don't really drive in it. Amazing overall tires. Plus they last so long with rotations. First set lasted 73,000 miles before they hit tread limits.

Willwilldriveyouinsane

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
just get the Michelin, I use the same ones. Sure they suck in snow but, I don't really drive in it. Amazing overall tires. Plus they last so long with rotations. First set lasted 73,000 miles before they hit tread limits.
Wow that's a long time. What size tires? Mine are 15 inchers

Zubera

I replaced Michelin Energy Savers with Goodyear Weatherready tires. Goodyear Weatherready is comfier and has better handling and traction, also better hydroplaning but drop in MPG. I don't know about longevity yet.

Suave

I replaced Michelin Energy Savers with Goodyear Weatherready tires. Goodyear Weatherready is comfier and has better handling and traction, also better hydroplaning but drop in MPG. I don't know about longevity yet.
I got the same Goodyear Weatherready one's. I did not notice any drop in MPG but overall comfort kinda went up for me a bit. I'm yet to tackle any real bad weather with it so i'll hold off judgement till the first day of snow.

Zubera

I got the same Goodyear Weatherready one's. I did not notice any drop in MPG but overall comfort kinda went up for me a bit. I'm yet to tackle any real bad weather with it so i'll hold off judgement till the first day of snow.
I can't wait to test it in snow too but in past months we had a lot of rainy days and they handled it very well.

FuberNYC

I like to stick to the original brand that my vehicles comes with and also make sure you rotate your tires every other oil change and they should last you more than 70k miles