Arcade Fire who???

OGT

I would like to personally thank everyone that stayed home and did not work the Arcade Fire concert. I wasn't going to work it either because I didn't think it would be a huge crowd. But after doing some research and listening to their music I've realized it might be worth doing. I figured most of the drivers wouldn't have worked it thinking it was going to be a dud. How does this concert go to almost 4x and Luke Bryan only go to 2.5 x?? But thank you for staying home guys I appreciated it:smiles:

tohunt4me

I would like to personally thank everyone that stayed home and did not work the Arcade Fire concert. I wasn't going to work it either because I didn't think it would be a huge crowd. But after doing some research and listening to their music I've realized it might be worth doing. I figured most of the drivers wouldn't have worked it thinking it was going to be a dud. How does this concert go to almost 4x and Luke Bryan only go to 2.5 x?? But thank you for staying home guys I appreciated it:smiles:
That was David Bowies favorite band before he passed on. Arcade Fire.

OGT

I don't know what's been going on but I think getting some great rides from concerts. Billy Joel to reading, Sam Hunt to Hatboro, Arcade Fire to.........
I'll post when I get home because I'm driving right now

OGT

Lol, how did you know they went to the suburbs??? 3.5x!!!!

You like my route? :smiles: uber made 8 dollars. The guy also tipped me 20 cash. One of the best paxes iv e had so far.

Attachments

• 20170918_011203.png
    20170918_011203.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 56

OGT

Man, I'm just getting lucky. So I won on a scratch off ticket. To think if I didn't cancel a 200% lyft I would of missed this ride. Crazy how things work out when they do but when it's bad, it's bad..

Most drivers were worn out after a great weekend. Some got ready for work on Monday, some stayed home with their loved ones.
I was about to go there at 9ish but decided to sleep because I felt tired, plus I had a shitty situation there at Wells The Fargo on Sat night.
- The city was surging like crazy, but I was on 95 and Chestnut so I drove there for a chance. Right after I entered exit 17, got a Lyft ping for 100%, thought it was still early so I accepted the request and took a couple to Center City for 19.23 USD.
-The city was still surging like crazy, I declined 100% lyft request and UberXL 2.2x (biggest mistake of the night) to go back to the concert. got stuck on exit 17, did not have any request when it was 3.9, when it came down to 3.1 I got an Uberx request, thought it was still ok (still not as good as the 2.2x UBerXL) but the freaking Uber transferred my accepted request to another driver. Lyft was numb on me for some reason, I don't know why but never got a request again after I came back.
so total 4 accepted calls with 1.9X or above, Uber transferred all my calls to other drivers. It would show as if the rider canceled the trip, but you got zero cancellation fee.
In case you do not know yet, Uber will transfer your accepted trip to another driver if the other driver happens to be closer than you (after you accepted the trip). The same practice that Lyft has been doing and I really hate it. I might have had picked up some dude's ride, too, but still, it sucks when they do that.

plocp

That's a good one OGT, didn't drive Sunday due to I play chester harrahs toury and won some money also felt so tired decided just go home and watch TV

i was looking at the map. never saw a 4.x surge. i only saw 2.9
I said that every driver sees their own surge amount but they did not believe me.
They can code that easily with If, Else. e.g
If driver [drivers' profile database] = acceptance rate% +whatever they throw in+whatever else they throw in [filter]
Throw in [real surge] [capped surge][whatver they decide]
Else
[capped surge at%] or [whatever whatever]
if fails, [do not send ping]

fastestcarz

I said that every driver sees their own surge amount but they did not believe me.
They can code that easily with If, Else. e.g
If driver [drivers' profile database] = acceptance rate% +whatever they throw in+whatever else they throw in [filter]
Throw in [real surge] [capped surge][whatver they decide]
Else
[capped surge at%] or [whatever whatever]
if fails, [do not send ping]
yeah. also i they track you and draw you to a surge them turn it off. only for it to pop up 10 min away