ARA checks at Bush TNC waiting lot

Hell yeah !

There was like 4 or 5 ara guys taking pictures of this acura black car. Does anybody know what happened to that poor guy? Looked like they found a jackpot while inspecting. They were infront of that car for a long time. This was like 7pm at bush tnc

Kmiles

7/12 8p

There's a group of four ARA agents roaming around Hobby in a Ford Escape. They go between the TNC pickup and thr TNC lot.

Looks like a group of wannabe undercover cops.

itsablackmarket

Angry government losers, they're just as bad as Uber. The government should do something useful like BANNING UBER rather than molesting citizens who are trying to do the best they can.

tripAces

Don't follow rules you get ticket and time out. Lol

Actually glad to see ARA regulating the idiots. Its not hard to keep a extinguisher under your driver seat. Mine has been there for over a year now. Also Uber and COH says you must have the Uber dress on display. I would support the ARA pulling permits off on those that don't. Must follow the rules!!

Fuzzyelvis

Don't follow rules you get ticket and time out. Lol

Actually glad to see ARA regulating the idiots. Its not hard to keep a extinguisher under your driver seat. Mine has been there for over a year now. Also Uber and COH says you must have the Uber dress on display. I would support the ARA pulling permits off on those that don't. Must follow the rules!!
Anything that thins the herd gotta be good.

More Cowbell

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree, the rules are pretty straightforward
I don't have my trade dress stuck on the window (its jammed in the seal), but other than that my car is legal, always clean, & extinguisher under the seat. But I refuse to comply with dress standards in 100 heat, often wear collerless t-shirts and just about always shorts. And sandal flip flops. And before u criticize, no, they're tight to my heel and pose no safety hazard, not the cheap beach going variety.

timberstx

I don't have my trade dress stuck on the window (its jammed in the seal), but other than that my car is legal, always clean, & extinguisher under the seat. But I refuse to comply with dress standards in 100 heat, often wear collerless t-shirts and just about always shorts. And sandal flip flops. And before u criticize, no, they're tight to my heel and pose no safety hazard, not the cheap beach going variety.
The heat is too much right now. But I do keep a polo in my trunk just in case I end up at the airport. I make sure I put it on while waiting in the TNC lot.

JCHeights

Really? I am a fat guy from Massachusetts and have been here for 15 years but the summers kill me. I also don't drive much during the day. My standard dress is a dry fit polo, jeans and cowboy boots. The most comfortable shoes I own but if I was out in the day much I am sure I would modify. If I wore shorts I would frighten the passengers with my pasty ass legs.