• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

ar and cr not showing

Varg666

greetings fellow ants. I've been driving very casually last few months but noticed today that CR and AR no longer show on my profile. did they stop caring about this metric or just remove the "feature" of letting us know? I'm gonna get online tonight and was curious if my platinum status still has any ar and cr requirements. it's nice to weed out .3 mile trips sometimes...

Peter Vann

It means you have to have an ar below 10% and a cr above 80% or you won’t get requests.
You mean the other way around, right ? AR above 80% and CR below 10%.

Wow - yesterday it showed my AR & CR. Now nothing. Just rating. What gives ?

I have to admit, I like to know the length and direction of the requests I get. But I usually end up not accepting short ones and losing that option. Then getting it back again... back & forth. Need to keep driving - that Martin at Dusty strings won’t buy itself

Brunch

You can still find your CR if you dig for it in the Uber Pro section (see details), but I'm not sure if the AR is hidden somewhere.

Edit: You can either log in to your account via their website or through the app, do the following:

1. Click on a trip
2. Get the Fare Details
3. Click the 3 bars on the upper left corner
4. Partner Earnings
5. Click on the desired week. It shows the AR by the week only.

Last edited:

aspacepig

I've been cancelling a lot lately on Lyft but have recieved no warnings.

I wonder if this and that on Uber no CR and AR are showing have something to do with employee/IC status.

Risab1981

I've been cancelling a lot lately on Lyft but have recieved no warnings.

I wonder if this and that on Uber no CR and AR are showing have something to do with employee/IC status.
They were gone after the new app came out, and again when they rolled out the Uber Rewards programs, right before they changed the way they were calculated (from 7 days to 3 months, then back to 7 days or whatever the @@@@ it is) They're probably changing something around again and they'll be back in a few days.

DexNex

They were gone after the new app came out, and again when they rolled out the Uber Rewards programs, right before they changed the way they were calculated (from 7 days to 3 months, then back to 7 days or whatever the @@@@ it is) They're probably changing something around again and they'll be back in a few days.
For real... It is a Beta test people.