Appreciation award question

Coopey

So I ended up getting the 670. So my question is if this will be annual or every 2 or 3 years or just random or never again?

Zoomer3614

Never again. This is part of their IPO.

“Uber said it would pay them a one-time "appreciation reward" from a pool of $300 million to over 1.1 million qualifying drivers. The driver will get bonuses of $100, $500, $1,000 or $10,000 based on the number of trips they had generated.”

Coopey

Never again.
Mind if I ask why you say this? I can't find any official post on uber about this?
Post automatically merged:

Never again. This is part of their IPO.

“Uber said it would pay them a one-time "appreciation reward" from a pool of $300 million to over 1.1 million qualifying drivers. The driver will get bonuses of $100, $500, $1,000 or $10,000 based on the number of trips they had generated.”
Oh nevermind I see this now

James Han

Think of it as a retirement package. Take it and go.

Long time no see you, pal. I got this reward, $1,330

Just for you
To thank you for your commitment to Uber, you’re receiving a $1330 Appreciation Reward. It will be automatically sent to your account around April 27.*
*Taxes may apply. To be eligible to receive the payment, you must be in good standing.

dmoney155

Long time no see you, pal. I got this reward, $1,330

Just for you
To thank you for your commitment to Uber, you’re receiving a $1330 Appreciation Reward. It will be automatically sent to your account around April 27.*

*Taxes may apply. To be eligible to receive the payment, you must be in good standing.
Nice, good job Han... I didn't get anything. Not enough rides. Ah well.