Apple Maps Not Available In Uber?

zennappi

In the navigation settings in the partner app all I get is Waze, Google Maps and UberNav.

Why can't I select apple maps? Apple maps has come a long way and I actually really like it now.

At first I though UberNav was just apple maps but it's not.

HotRodriguez75

This is the first I have ever witnessed someone saying that prefer Apple Maps and they really like it.

Apple Maps lost me the fist time it had me doing circles and wasted about 30 minutes of my time and when they sent someone down a dirt road only to be stranded in a blizzard and due.

zennappi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is the first I have ever witnessed someone saying that prefer Apple Maps and they really like it.

Apple Maps lost me the fist time it had me doing circles and wasted about 30 minutes of my time and when they sent someone down a dirt road only to be stranded in a blizzard and due.
New ios 10 updates for maps are pretty good. It rivals google maps now and even surpasses it in some areas

Sharkb8

In the navigation settings in the partner app all I get is Waze, Google Maps and UberNav.

Why can't I select apple maps? Apple maps has come a long way and I actually really like it now.

At first I though UberNav was just apple maps but it's not.
I completely agree. It's my choice when on Lyft because it's straight up mapping with out distractions & multitasking. Uber's GPS works fine also.