Apparently refusing riders with food and drinks is racist

LowIQCrazyMika

I have had it with pax eating in my car and having soda/alcohol drinks along with food.
First of all I didn't see this guy having food/drinks in his hand while entering my car, he was hiding it.
As soon as he enters the car, I see his food and a drink. I said no drinks or food inside the car.
He said, "what am I supposed to do with this?"
I said throw it out or I am not taking you anywhere.
He refused, so I cancelled the ride.
He said I was racist to refuse the ride...

I asked him to leave the car and also said I am going to talk to those cops if you don't.
He kept refusing and saying, "what are cops going to do, I haven't committed a crime, I ordered a service and you are supposed to take me."

...anyway, lucky for me, cops are always there on 18th Street Adams Morgan.
I parked my car, went up to a cop and asked him to kick him out.

In what universe is refusing to take pax because they have food or drinks racist?
These people really need to learn the definition of the word "racist"... anything and everything is racist for these snowflakes..and playing the victim when things don't go their way.
One main reason I ******* hate identity politics.

LowIQCrazyMika

You should've taken him and take pix of food crumbs he'd leave and take a pic and send it under to get $40. They only learn when it hits their pockets.

Well, it was a Lyft request and I don't even know Lyft gives out cleaning fees.

On Uber..
... I am not even sure if cleaning fees "hit their pockets"...
Usually when pax complains(they always do), Uber refunds the cleaning fee back to pax to keep the pax happy while giving the driver the cleaning fee which is essentially covered via investor money

RedFox

I have had it with pax eating in my car and having soda/alcohol drinks along with food.
First of all I didn't see this guy having food/drinks in his hand while entering my car, he was hiding it.
As soon as he enters the car, I see his food and a drink. I said no drinks or food inside the car.
He said, "what am I supposed to do with this?"
I said throw it out or I am not taking you anywhere.
He refused, so I cancelled the ride.
He said I was racist to refuse the ride...

I asked him to leave the car and also said I am going to talk to those cops if you don't.
He kept refusing and saying, "what are cops going to do, I haven't committed a crime, I ordered a service and you are supposed to take me."

...anyway, lucky for me, cops are always there on 18th Street Adams Morgan.
I parked my car, went up to a cop and asked him to kick him out.

In what universe is refusing to take pax because they have food or drinks racist?
These people really need to learn the definition of the word "racist"... anything and everything is racist for these snowflakes..and playing the victim when things don't go their way.
One main reason I ******* hate identity politics.
They love using that race card...it's either white people's fault or Russians. The real racists are those who use the race card.

LowIQCrazyMika

They love using that race card...it's either white people's fault or Russians. The real racists are those who use the race card.

Yup, I won't be surprised if this guy makes a false accusation to Lyft and gets my account deactivated.
Haven't received any emails yet, but I might get one in the morning

RedANT

Please define "they."

Are you referring to minorities? Are you referring to people that aren't like you? Please clarify who "they" are. Let me guess, you feel that as a privileged white male you're being taken advantage of? Awwwwwwwwww.

Grow some balls and realize that just because I'm a minority woman doesn't mean that I'm automatically your enemy. I'm an enemy because you painted me as one first.

RedFox

Please define "they."

Are you referring to minorities? Are you referring to people that aren't like you? Please clarify who "they" are. Let me guess, you feel that as a privileged white male you're being taken

Grow some balls and realize that just because I'm a minority woman doesn't mean that I'm automatically your enemy. I'm an enemy because you painted me as one first.

So...what lead you to the conclusion that I'm a "white privileged male"? Are you basing your assumption off of a racist attitude or stereotype perpetuated by popular culture? What makes you think I'm a male? Is it acceptable for whites to be proud that they're white? Are males allowed to be proud of being males? Is it acceptable for whites to have a white entertainment television? Is it acceptable for whites to have a white college fund and college? Is it acceptable for whites to use the race card? Is it acceptable for whites to have a national association for the advancement of whites? And you talk of "white privilege" ???????

Also since your being a total racist. When a driver asks a passenger not to eat in their vehicles what person would say the driver is racist and how did they form that opinion?

Could it be that the driver was singled out as being racist due to the passengers racist beliefs against the skin color of the driver? Old white guys seem to be singled out for being old and white too...and how is that assumption formed? Is it based on the fact that they are "white" and "old"? That equates to racial discrimination and age discrimination.

LowIQCrazyMika

Or people who make assumptions. The OP made no mention of what his/her race is, or what the passenger's race was.

Some people... :rolleyes:

If you want to know, I am South Asian, a minority and my skin color is dark.
The guy was Black African American.
I didn't mention race because I don't care what race you or anyone else belong to.

However, I do care when you play race card and try to be a victim of some sort when things don't go your way. It's pathetic, disgraceful, and insult to your manhood.

RedFox

If you want to know, I am South Asian, a minority and my skin color is dark.
The guy was Black African American.
I didn't mention race because I don't care what race you or anyone else belong to.

However, I do care when you play race card and try to be a victim of some sort when things don't go your way. It's pathetic, disgraceful, and insult to your manhood.
My family is from Guatemala, but I was born here. You are right...and unfortunately when something does not go ones way some people are quick to use the race card. Normally the race card is directed towards white people and hispanics.

roadman

If I use the j word to describe something cheap I get flagged for it. Doesn't make cents.

waker81

No food, no drink, no ride. Period. Hard stop. A while back someone from Jimmy John's got in my car with food for a delivery and reported the denied ride as "racist".... one email reply and one phone call produced an apology and deactivation of the rider involved. Violation of TOS.

RickyDee

Here's a whacky idea.....let them eat or drink. I've done it several times without incident, no mess, pleasant conversation and I got paid. Guess I'm just not as picky as some.

RedANT

Race doesn't matter. That you're butt hurt over this issue and are implying that it's due to the racist beliefs of others simply says that you'd rather blame a race of people rather than treat each individual with respect for their own accomplishments. White Entertainment TV Network? (it's called FOX) You're an American man living in the 21st century, and have more opportunities than any single group in the history of humanity. Think about that before you play the "woe is me" nonsense.

marc13

Every bad interaction with an stupid rider, INMEDIATELY... leave a bad comment in the help section for that trip.

You never know what these f.... can say to Rohit and the gang.

GogglesPisano

So...what lead you to the conclusion that I'm a "white privileged male"? Are you basing your assumption off of a racist attitude or stereotype perpetuated by popular culture? What makes you think I'm a male? Is it acceptable for whites to be proud that they're white? Are males allowed to be proud of being males? Is it acceptable for whites to have a white entertainment television? Is it acceptable for whites to have a white college fund and college? Is it acceptable for whites to use the race card? Is it acceptable for whites to have a national association for the advancement of whites? And you talk of "white privilege" ???????

Also since your being a total racist. When a driver asks a passenger not to eat in their vehicles what person would say the driver is racist and how did they form that opinion?

Could it be that the driver was singled out as being racist due to the passengers racist beliefs against the skin color of the driver? Old white guys seem to be singled out for being old and white too...and how is that assumption formed? Is it based on the fact that they are "white" and "old"? That equates to racial discrimination and age discrimination.

"white privileged male" U may be Caucasian however if you be uber driver you sure ain't "privileged "

White Trailer Trash, Joe dirt

Every bad interaction with an stupid rider, INMEDIATELY... leave a bad comment in the help section for that trip.

You never know what these f.... can say to Rohit and the gang.

Be careful about pax complaints. The more driver complain about pass. the more uber and Lyft realize driver's inability
to have normal contact and offer good service with general public who are uber and Lyft customers.