• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

App Update

MichaelMax

My Uber app says there is an "App update available"
"You're using an outdated version of the driver app. A new version is now available"
"DOWNLOAD UPDATE"
But when I click it my only options are "Uninstall" or "Open"
I hit open and it still says "app update available"
I have no idea if this has any thing to do with it but I have'nt gotten an Uber request since Feb 19th

It says I have a 4.81 rating, 100% acceptance and 13% cancelation, earlier it said I had a 20% cancelation rate.
I have never canceled a ride yet on Uber or Lyft, had the pax cancel plenty of times tho.

I wonder if any of this is why Im not getting any requests or if it's just a coincidence.

JimKE

I'm getting the same confusion. I'm guessing it's sending everyone that message -- even those of us who get auto-updates.

2daddybirdian

My Uber app says there is an "App update available"
"You're using an outdated version of the driver app. A new version is now available"
"DOWNLOAD UPDATE"
But when I click it my only options are "Uninstall" or "Open"
I hit open and it still says "app update available"
I have no idea if this has any thing to do with it but I have'nt gotten an Uber request since Feb 19th

It says I have a 4.81 rating, 100% acceptance and 13% cancelation, earlier it said I had a 20% cancelation rate.
I have never canceled a ride yet on Uber or Lyft, had the pax cancel plenty of times tho.

I wonder if any of this is why Im not getting any requests or if it's just a coincidence.
I worked with Support on it this morning. It is a bug and they are working on getting it fixed.