App Update - Fare Details Have Disappeared

WestSubDriver

Got an update push on the Android version. The Earnings tab has now reverted and the fare details showing what rider paid, etc. are no longer visible. I'm in the Chicago market. Are drivers in other markets seeing this as well? :mad:

MHR

Texas here and same problems and it also shows my mileage rate as $0.14 higher so I'm guessing that's before Uber takes their percentage.

WestSubDriver

Texas here and same problems and it also shows my mileage rate as $0.14 higher so I'm guessing that's before Uber takes their percentage.

Yep, it has literally reverted to an earlier version of the Earnings tab. One concern I have is whether riders can tip me anymore. Has that function disappeared? Anyone seen any tips on trips done since the app updated?

MHR

Haven't done any trips yet but my pax app still shows tipping is available.

Bpr2

Yep, it has literally reverted to an earlier version of the Earnings tab. One concern I have is whether riders can tip me anymore. Has that function disappeared? Anyone seen any tips on trips done since the app updated?
Got two in app tips after the app crashed mid ride yesterday and was reverted back. So tips still work at least.

Luckily I knew where we were going and didn't need the map until I was able to restart the app at the next red light.

Edit
Hi my friend Rakos :smiles:

WestSubDriver

Well, at least I have Lyft. Just added it in the past couple of months and my earnings have gone up since cutting back on Uber and replacing those trips with Lyft. Lyft riders tip more often and better than Uber riders, at least in my area.

WestSubDriver

In app support from Uber was worthless. Reported the issue via the telephone support. The Support Rep said they didn't have any technical bulletin on the issue but said he would report it. Hopefully they'll resolve it soon.

MHR

Over on the Dallas forum a member got a response from support about what is going on with the fare details.

I don't know how to link to it but member is KMANDERSON

Bpr2

IMG_6261.PNG
Over on the Dallas forum a member got a response from support about what is going on with the fare details.

I don't know how to link to it but member is KMANDERSON