app problems

Cyn h

App problems VERY ANGRY..after update..I cannot start rides..my app freezes and this makes rider app freeze. I hand No green slide bar..so customers get into car..and I cannot start trip. 4 out of 8 trips this happens..so I have to have rider request someone else after drving in traffic to rider and WASTING MY GAS...am furious. Everytime they keep giving me solutions as if I have Apple when I have told them 76 times have Samsung..in installed app...logged out...no wifi to begin with...New app is CRAP..now they suggest me taking off day job to drive to their *New location*.. this / close to saying [email protected]#$ it..anyone else having this issue?

chideordie

App problems VERY ANGRY..after update..I cannot start rides..my app freezes and this makes rider app freeze. I hand No green slide bar..so customers get into car..and I cannot start trip. 4 out of 8 trips this happens..so I have to have rider request someone else after drving in traffic to rider and WASTING MY GAS...am furious. Everytime they keep giving me solutions as if I have Apple when I have told them 76 times have Samsung..in installed app...logged out...no wifi to begin with...New app is CRAP..now they suggest me taking off day job to drive to their *New location*.. this / close to saying [email protected]#$ it..anyone else having this issue?
I've had the issue where I can't slide the "start trip" button. Usually I will "force stop" the app, shut it down, and restart. Then it works. But it's still a pain in the ass, sorry for your difficulties, I know what you mean...

Drifter

Had this problem yesterday, the app was loading and loading and loading after I texted pax. He got into the car while I was trying to figure out what the heck was going on. Ended up restarting the phone, and then it wanted to work. Quite annoying.

William1964

I got an emergency weather warning for flooding until 3am, so I dropped off the last passenger and went home. I have no idea if this was done through Uber app, the NOAA radar website, or something that came with the phone.

The issue you had happens often. I minimize the app and then open it again. The start trip box works.