app not recording trips

You and me both.. Even more so since their "System" is all screwed up... Told me I made $115.10 last Tuesday... My app says I made $92.. Now this?

Reversoul

If you sign out and close the app wait a few minutes and sign back in they usually show up
Not this time. I already tried that and rebooted my phone.

I'm pissed because I had to call it an early night. There's no way I'm going to keep taking trips until my earnings show up.

I started off the night -$10 because of my fuel card. I finally got today's take up to $47 and then it stopped updating. I went ahead and took 5 more trips anyway, but decided to stop.

Somehow it wouldn't surprise me if Travis got paid for those trips, but support would tell me they have no record of those fares.

I was having a good night too. I made it all the way to midtown ATL without dead miles.

Reversoul

So I take it this is a national issue?Atlanta?
Yep. I've talked to other drivers in my market that are having the same problem. Drivers calling it a night and heading home at 11 pm on Friday lol.

I'm pissed because I had to dead mile 35 minutes back to the suburbs.

So much missed income. Maybe there will be some huge surges.

Oh wow and I thought I was the only one and in fact I just got done posting a post about this and I am having the same problem but I am in Hampton Roads in Virginia
So maybe they're finally working on updating it even though no one has bothered to have the courtesy to respond to any of my support requests. so far they have posted my little $4 customer no show fee for my first drive of the evening but I had three subsequent long trips before logging off to wait for this issue to be fixed that they have not credited yet go figure.

So maybe they're finally working on updating it even though no one has bothered to have the courtesy to respond to any of my support requests. so far they have posted my little $4 customer no show fee for my first drive of the evening but I had three subsequent long trips before logging off to wait for this issue to be fixed that they have not credited yet go figure.
Now watch I'll start getting late responses from people offshore all next week regarding these support request that I sent tonight LOL it seems to always happen that way these days and I wish I could say what I really want to say instead of just saying you're kind of late my issue was fixed a week ago.

SurgeorSuckit

I did a 3x ride in Bergen county about 20 mins ago still hasnt shown up.. bunch of drunken idiots. Guess i will wait for it to show.. no surge goin on up here now..

I did a 3x ride in Bergen county about 20 mins ago still hasnt shown up.. bunch of drunken idiots. Guess i will wait for it to show.. no surge goin on up here now..
Well it really sucks because here where I'm at it's the time of the night some surgery start kicking in and also we just started on a $21 an hour guarantee and I was going to drive tonight for those guarantee rates but I'm not going to do it while they still haven't even posted the regular trips that I did earlier.

SurgeorSuckit

Well it really sucks because here where I'm at it's the time of the night some surgery start kicking in and also we just started on a $21 an hour guarantee and I was going to drive tonight for those guarantee rates but I'm not going to do it while they still haven't even posted the regular trips that I did earlier.
Where are u?