App disconnecting anyone else ?

RogerJS

My Uber driver disconnects several times a day since the last update..
I get a notice to "allow Uber acess to my phone "
Been driving for over a year and I've had a problem before

Android 6.0.1. Same here. Means now you have to pay attention to the phone (otherwise you may spend hours thinking you're logged on while in fact you're no longer), which also means you can't focus on something else while waiting for a ping. C r a p.

Edit: I don't receive the notification (or I missed it). I just found I am arbitrarily logged off after 20 or 30 minutes if I don't pay attention.

afrojoe824

I phone
And I'm also getting " upload your phone number "several times on the Pax app
And your exactly right Screw This
seems like an iOS bug or something..

my issue with my iPHone is whenever I get a ping, even if I touch the screen it wont accept the ping. missed out on a few pings already. and if it does accept, it won't open up maps and just freezes

thank goodness for my note 4. currently using that as an alternate till they come up with an update again

XUberMike

Android 6.0.1. Same here. Means now you have to pay attention to the phone (otherwise you may spend hours thinking you're logged on while in fact you're no longer), which also means you can't focus on something else while waiting for a ping. C r a p.

Edit: I don't receive the notification (or I missed it). I just found I am arbitrarily logged off after 20 or 30 minutes if I don't pay attention.
You should never have this problem and I'll give you the opportunity to tell me why