App crash - help! Unable to log in

Che97

Anyone else's app crash just now ?

I got forced signed out and an "internal server error" message when I try to sign back in. I'm in Mosman and it's surging ! Whyyy

Anyone else's app crash just now ?

I got forced signed out and an "internal server error" message when I try to sign back in. I'm in Mosman and it's surging ! Whyyy

Attachments

• IMG_5352.PNG
    IMG_5352.PNG
    27.6 KB · Views: 53

Che97

Try rebooting your phone and reinstall app
Thanks. I tried that a few times. Nothing. Reset password. Nothing. Tried on partners phone nothing. I think it might be an issue with my account (I don't know what) because I can't even log onto my partner account on the website.
This is so frustrating. I've written to Uber but who knows how long that will take.

It had to happen on one of the busiest days of the year too!

fields

Sounds to me like you do not have an internet connection. Are you sure you have not been disconnected or run out of credit?

I worked till early afternoon today, most certainly was not one of the busiest days of the year. Just an ordinary Sunday, sure it may get busy after 10pm, but would you have stayed out that late?

Try using someone else's phone.

Che97

Sounds to me like you do not have an internet connection. Are you sure you have not been disconnected or run out of credit?

I worked till early afternoon today, most certainly was not one of the busiest days of the year. Just an ordinary Sunday, sure it may get busy after 10pm, but would you have stayed out that late?

Try using someone else's phone.
I thought that at first but tried it on my partners phone and it gives error message: "login failed"

Weird thing is that It let me do one job this morning. I know it was going to be busy because i saw the surge and tracked it even when I was offline.

There is still a huge opportunity cost as I won't be able to work tomorrow either and I think it will be a particularly busy Monday.

I feel quite powerless. I think that is what is most upsetting.

fields

I thought that at first but tried it on my partners phone and it gives error message: "login failed"

Weird thing is that It let me do one job this morning. I know it was going to be busy because i saw the surge and tracked it even when I was offline.

There is still a huge opportunity cost as I won't be able to work tomorrow either and I think it will be a particularly busy Monday.

I feel quite powerless. I think that is what is most upsetting.

"Login failed" is different from "internal server error".

Chances are you have been suspended. Looks like a trip to the greenhub tomorrow.

Hope it goes well for you! Do double check your email inbox for any messages from uber.

Che97

So I did eventually get a reply from Uber and after much back and forthing they concluded I need to go to greenhub tomorrow and talk to a real person. Problem is related to having a seperate rider and driver email with the same phone number. Thing is, I had been emailing Uber about this very issue a week ago and they sent me an email saying it had been resolved. So really this is on them. I want some compensation. I know they won't do money but maybe they can offer me Something!