1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

App broken or too much competition?

Discussion in 'Flex' started by DeathByFlex, May 5, 2018.

1. DeathByFlex

DeathByFlex Active Member

For the past few days blocks disappear as fast as they show up and are impossible to accept regardless of how fast I tap. As a test, I repeatedly tapped refresh as fast as I could and observed blocks appearing then disappearing by the very next tap. This behavior began after the last update. So is this a bug in the app or has block-grabbing automation finally hit my area? I'm in Seattle...

GetBlocks likes this.
  2. Prg909

Prg909 Member

In l.a. since the last update I

3. Bygosh

Bygosh Active Member

You are in a huge market, automation has 100% been there for a long time. That said they have been doing a great job blocking the automated users. At the same time though they also are continually onboarding instead of just doing it 1-3 times a year so competition for each block is fierce.

4. josity

josity New Member

This is normal. Not wonderful, but normal.

5. Amsoil Uber Connect

Amsoil Uber Connect Well-Known Member

It still amazes me just how many get deactivated by things other than Automation. It's just wrong.

Consider your self lucky. :cool:

6. uberstuper

uberstuper Well-Known Member

While no one gets deactivate for automation. Threatened but not deactivate

Movaldriver likes this.
  7. joegrind

joegrind Member

I sent an email to Amazon Flex Support asking if they plan on doing anything about the users accepting blocks via automation as it is now impossible to manually tap and try to get black at my location....their response was the boiler plate: 'thank you for responding to our original email about you accepting blocks using automated methods....and our determination has not changed'
    Note: I never received an email about using any kind of automated methods.

8. oicu812

oicu812 Well-Known Member

Those emails are auto response to your question based on keywords. No one actually read your email.

dkcs and Movaldriver like this.
  9. Movaldriver

Movaldriver Well-Known Member

I start mine off in all caps PLEASE ACTUALLY READ THIS BEFORE RESPONDING and I get a real answer