Anyone work the Keith Urban concert last night?

chris1966

How was it? Since I didn't get one ping to take someone there, I took the night off rather than waiting to see if I could get a ride after the show.

LasVegasMellowYellow

I really want your avatar to be your picture because I'm seeing Garth Algar from Wayne's World played by Dana Carvey, and I love that movie. Uber is really difficult in a smaller market because of over-saturation. Keep posting and keep the Las Cruces thread alive!

chris1966

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I really want your avatar to be your picture because I'm seeing Garth Algar from Wayne's World played by Dana Carvey, and I love that movie. Uber is really difficult in a smaller market because of over-saturation. Keep posting and keep the Las Cruces thread alive!

That is actually me many years ago when I played in an 80's Hair Band. :smiles:

chris1966

I'm kind enough and switch to the pop stations before rider gets in, and then ask if they want to listen to something else.

But YES... When alone Hair Nation all the way :smiles:

UberCurious2017

Hello all! I am interested in becoming an Uber driver in the Las Cruces area. However, it is impossible to talk to Uber themselves. So I believe this is where I can the answers I need.

Are the current drivers here getting any work? About how much do you pull in a week? And if it's slow in Las Cruces am I able to drive in El Paso?

Any feedback is highly appreciated.

chris1966

Hello all! I am interested in becoming an Uber driver in the Las Cruces area. However, it is impossible to talk to Uber themselves. So I believe this is where I can the answers I need.

Are the current drivers here getting any work? About how much do you pull in a week? And if it's slow in Las Cruces am I able to drive in El Paso?

Any feedback is highly appreciated.
I will be quite honest with you. There are so many uber drivers in Las Cruces that I am making less than $5.00 per hour right now.

And we are not allowed to drive in El Paso as it is a different state.

You would make more money at a minimum wage job, and not put any wear and tear on your vehicle.

I hope this helps, but these are the honest facts.